RIP Kevin Samuels

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Somebody mentioned he did. Don't know if it's true.
If he did, I bet that’s what did it. You guys need to start going to the doctor more often, especially if you’re middle age or older. He could’ve been saved, and it’s fishy that he was with a nurse but still died

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You often celebrate adjustments in your life or freedoms.

i don’t even see victims of rapist who celebrate this much when their attacker dies in prison.

Imagine celebrating someone death while fully knowing your life is going to be continue to be shytty afterwards

:mjlol:

as if these non desirable chicks that Samuels was aiming at are going to suddenly be on the top demand in the dating pool tomorrow.

:russ:

KS woke up too many brehs, and now women cannot find a man to take care of their kids. Once KS said to never take care of another man's kids, it was a reynolds wrap for the brainwashing. KS destroyed the bread and butter of these delusional feminists and their main source of income for luxury goods.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
'
KS woke up too many brehs, and now women cannot find a man to take care of their kids. Once KS said to never take care of another man's kids, it was a reynolds wrap for the brainwashing. KS destroyed the bread and butter of these delusional feminists and their main source of income for luxury goods.

all common knowledge

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That’s the fukked up part… you can preach degeneracy, criminality, self destruction, etc and be celebrated post death….. but preaching accountability and responsibility gets your death applauded…. and your legacy vilified post death….

It reflects the lack of integrity in this era. Its not normal for this to be conditioned as 'cool' to the minds of millions, but here we are celebrating someone dying when all they did was talk about accountability to women. Even our grandmothers are :what: about these new generation of delusional hoes.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Oh definitely. The 12 gauge and my boo’s German Shepard stay’s ready along with our other guns. He’s a weapons master so we already on 1. People are legit crazy outchea. I, too, think some of these reactions are in poor taste, but I also know chicks who’ve gotten doxxed, death threats, all kinds of evil shyt wished on them and they didn’t say half of what KS said to blk women. Oh well, keep it classy. What are you doing now btws? I need to call you to update you on everything!

You should be more worried about WHITE men pulling hate crimes against you, over the "scary" black man :unimpressed:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
really unfair to lump all of that together.

youre basically saying anything that doesnt 100% go along with very left-leaning ideals is hate speech.

Which is VERY new thinking for black people.
Promoting a family dynamic and/or somewhat a conservative lifestyle is what held us together prior to civil rights.

the real issue is NOBODY wants to take responsibility for their life...
...what compounds the issue is that women are catered to in society for a number of reasons...
...so we have several generations of women who believe they can do no wrong.
The nword shiftless rape crazy black male brute caricature is what bw were/are pushing in academia and movies and tv shows, before rap music and Tommy Sotomayor were a thing.

they took Eldridge Cleaver and said that was all of us as soon as we hit 10 years old.

Caprisun

All Star
Daps
If he did, I bet that’s what did it. You guys need to start going to the doctor more often, especially if you’re middle age or older. He could’ve been saved, and it’s fishy that he was with a nurse but still died
:lupe: would the Pfizer vaccine cause that to happen?