RIP Kevin Samuels

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Any of ya'll want to join my Twitter space. I am starting it at 5PM CST. RIP Kevin Samuels: message boards posters give their thoughts

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So Kevin was with a female when he died
:wow:
FSF4GfhVkAAAsW0

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Also, y'all keep falling for Carmel's tricks. IYKYK about her.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
https://thehill.com/changing-americ...ontroversial-youtube-star-kevin-samuels-dies/

Controversial YouTube star Kevin Samuels dies

• Samuels was best known for his often offensive relationship and lifestyle advice.
  • Samuels was best known for the misogynistic comments towards women, particularly women of color, he made on his channel where he would give out relationship and lifestyle advice.
  • “If you have made it to 35 and you are unmarried, you are a leftover woman…you are what is left. Men know that there is likely something wrong with you whether you want to hear it or not,” said Samuels. “I am telling you the truth that you don’t want to hear. Men know that there is likely something wrong with you—that you can not be an adjustable six or higher—35 and unmarried. Something wrong with you. That’s where men automatically coming at it.”

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt fam it’s smoove at 56 to be smashing random baddies but I’d hate to have my last moments looking at a bytch I barely know freaking out. I just broke up with my girl and be smashing random hoes sometimes I think if something happened to me either no one will know until days later(I live alone) or they just met me so They’ll leave out the crib and say I’ll be ok

this shyt got me thinking if I don’t find wifey at a certain age will this be your ending?

thats why i think the "dying alone" shyt applies to men as well.