RIP Kevin Samuels

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
{thats why i think the "dying alone" shyt applies to men as well.}

No. Women don't die alone. Men do. We form communities. Man or no man, we have friends, family, people looking out for us in the end. Seriously, talk to the nursing home and hospice staff. This threat about we gonna end up as lonely cat people really is projection about a man's worse fear.
Sierra on TikTok

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
{thats why i think the "dying alone" shyt applies to men as well.}

No. Women don't die alone. Men do. We form communities. Man or no man, we have friends, family, people looking out for us in the end. Seriously, talk to the nursing home and hospice staff. This threat about we gonna end up as lonely cat people really is projection about a man's worse fear.
Sierra on TikTok

But you hate men and say that men are worthless :yeshrug:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The universe will expose you. You can't keep telling women they need to be a size 6 to be high value and then get caught slipping with a size 16 you told people was sloppy with limited options. What's done in the dark will eventually come to light. The man was toxic and exposed as a hypocritical liar. Rest in peace, I guess. :yeshrug:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The universe will expose you. You can't keep telling women they need to be a size 6 to be high value and then get caught slipping with a size 16 you told people was sloppy with limited options. What's done in the dark will eventually come to light. The man was toxic and exposed as a hypocritical liar. Rest in peace, I guess. :yeshrug:

Was that his wife?