RIP Kevin Samuels

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I actually have a story about a photographer who was one of his socially akward followers. Ill just say one sign a man is one of his extremist followers os of he even brings up his philosophies while he is chilling with you.Any woman I try to date wont know I listened to Kevin Samuels soneone bringing him up wants a fight

The funny thing is even Kevin himself has said to not even tell women you listen to his content...just understand and deliver his message

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
I know a guy that makes Tiktok videos about holding men accountable for their behavior and some other positive stuff.... the type of attention he's gonna get now after KS died :merchant:. The number of "followers" and "views" ain't worth it.

Black men have been held accountable since the 70s. Nothing happens to those people:yeshrug:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
If this site wasn’t fukked up and I could post screenshots of what I’m seeing on Facebook from angry Brehs then y’all would know know what I’m talking about. This is not about some angry brute stereotype, this is about some of his extreme followers getting very angry and taking it out on women because they’re upset at how bw are reacting.
Even a breh alluded to the possibility of some extreme Brehs turning white incel over this shyt:

but once again because it was me a bw who said it, I’m using some “brute stereotype” and I’m anti-bm. Foh. If y’all don’t understand that there are crazy people among us who take shyt like this to heart and react in a very violent way, then I don’t what else to tell you.

But I stand by what I said. I am concerned that some of his extreme followers will do some crazy shyt over the reactions they’re seeing from bw who are celebrating his death.
Post but edit the names & pics out :yeshrug: