RIP Kevin Samuels

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The whole agenda is trying to throw dirt on his name. They called him gay, well he went out one of the only ways possible to prove that wrong. He tried to marry a woman 2 times, and used that experience to help others, who obviously don't want the help. The women made him who he was because they couldn't help themselves to not go on his show to prove him wrong but ended up making a fool of themselves. His time came and we'll see the results.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Sad times breh , sad times...

cJgDRCU.jpg

IuMwnEF.jpg

7bfa683e-80ea-4858-8146-8c0b8198b037-jpeg.3625843

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
https://thehill.com/changing-americ...ontroversial-youtube-star-kevin-samuels-dies/

• Samuels was best known for his often offensive relationship and lifestyle advice.
  • Samuels was best known for the misogynistic comments towards women, particularly women of color, he made on his channel where he would give out relationship and lifestyle advice.
  • “If you have made it to 35 and you are unmarried, you are a leftover woman…you are what is left. Men know that there is likely something wrong with you whether you want to hear it or not,” said Samuels. “I am telling you the truth that you don’t want to hear. Men know that there is likely something wrong with you—that you can not be an adjustable six or higher—35 and unmarried. Something wrong with you. That’s where men automatically coming at it.”

People who are serious should be reporting this page.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

KS: You are not qualified for a high value man at your height, weight and education level
Women: I hope he dies

KS: You are not qualified for a high value female.... youre sloppy, youre broke, you need to cut your hair, and you need to work more hours
Men: Damn OG.... I appreciate that.... I hear you.... you're right

Mind You, these women have Lucifer in their hearts, simply because of ACCOUNTABILITY.

The only woman worth marriage is a "pick me" black woman. Any of that delusional feminist dont deserve offspring.