RIP Kevin Samuels

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Worst ways to go out than smashing this

jMPf5eK_d.webp

she deleted all her pics and put her profile on private. Damn I wanted to see more of that!

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Wow they doxxed everyone that was near KS. With that said, any more pictures of the Mexican jawn KS was messing with.:mjlit:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Sigh. Clearly I wasn’t talking about every bm. I was talking about his followers, who do live among us obviously— he had a million followers. If you think that what I says is anti-bm and lumps/generalizes every bm together then I apologize as that was not my intent. My concern is specific to some of the extremist followers he has—that’s all.

see above. There was even a post by a Breh on another thread in here who alluded the same thing. if the quote function I would insert his quote. And if the pic function was working I would show y’all the screenshots I’m seeing from Brehs on Facebook that are talking crazy. But if I’ve offended anyone then I apologize.

Okay.
Im one if his youtube followers and if you think he advocates violence against females you are mistaken. A Kevin Samuels clone would probably question her morals in celebrating a mans death who wanted black women married.My best freind just had a argument with his fiance because she posted some wild shyt bout him dying on IG.I was very suprised she's a school teacher and oreachers daughter.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Im one if his youtube followers and if you think he advocates violence against females you are mistaken. A Kevin Samuels clone would probably question her morals in celebrating a mans death who wanted black women married.My best freind just had a argument with his fiance because she posted some wild shyt bout him dying on IG.I was very suprised she's a school teacher and oreachers daughter.
Read the last two sentences. My concern is the extremists followers. I’m also not celebrating his death. I think it’s in bad taste.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Read the last two sentences. My concern is the extremists followers. I’m also not celebrating his death. I think it’s in bad taste.
I actually have a story about a photographer who was one of his socially akward followers. Ill just say one sign a man is one of his extremist followers os of he even brings up his philosophies while he is chilling with you.Any woman I try to date wont know I listened to Kevin Samuels soneone bringing him up wants a fight

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This shows you a person of no consequence Malcom and Martin werent rich.The island you come from is one of the poorest in the world does that discount your culture?You a spoiled boy who will never know a real womens love of yeah that real love when a woman submits to your guidance and protection. You still under you parents protection as a middle aged man.Even if you a success in life your oarents probably had they hand up your ass marching you along the path like candyland.You corny and block me once I done read you enough.

Not surprised @RhodyRum is dapping post. We already knew he was never getting his day started

:mjlol:

as for you there is no way a broke boy on this delusional website can ever come for me.

that’s not even logical

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
I know a guy that makes Tiktok videos about holding men accountable for their behavior and some other positive stuff.... the type of attention he's gonna get now after KS died :merchant:. The number of "followers" and "views" ain't worth it.