RIP Kevin Samuels

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Post your bank account and position in life and then we can speak. As if living with my parents somehow make you bank account larger

:duck:
I dont need to do that Im a man dumbass who lives independently on my own accord.You could be a balling ass trust fund baby but until you ogf mommas titties you cant speak on topics of manhood.I aint trying to get in diaspora wars ,but sone stuff non FBA do aint how a American man rock.Including heavy tricking.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I dont need to do that Im a man dumbass who lives independently on my own accord.You could be a balling ass trust fund baby but until you ogf mommas titties you cant speak on topics of manhood.I aint trying to get in diaspora wars ,but sone stuff non FBA do aint how a American man rock.Including heavy tricking.

I didn’t see a photo of your bank account so therefore this post gets no attention

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
It is. Black men aren’t the only ones upset Kevin Samuels has passed, he has a bunch of non black male followers. Yet you only decided to single out Black Men…

As if the average black man watches/follows Kevin Samuels as if he’s Lebron James and enough of them to present a danger to Black Women.

That is dangerous language and I hope you’re not parroting this bullshyt on your real life social media.

You’re going down the feminist divestor rabbit hole right now. Once again the average black man doesn’t follow or care about Kevin Samuels. Social media is not real fukking life. His hardcore fans confine themselves to their rooms watching his 5 hours broadcasts and other manosphere stuff on damn weekends. They ain’t going out to kill anybody and you know that :unimpressed:

Yet here you are trying to push a narrative that Black Women are in danger because he’s died :unimpressed:
Sigh. Clearly I wasn’t talking about every bm. I was talking about his followers, who do live among us obviously— he had a million followers. If you think that what I says is anti-bm and lumps/generalizes every bm together then I apologize as that was not my intent. My concern is specific to some of the extremist followers he has—that’s all.
:gucci::comeon: C'mon now. So that's where we going with this? The man is dead-- and you're suggesting that his death and the tasteless response from select women will trigger widespread physical attacks against women? You're better than this.

see above. There was even a post by a Breh on another thread in here who alluded the same thing. if the quote function I would insert his quote. And if the pic function was working I would show y’all the screenshots I’m seeing from Brehs on Facebook that are talking crazy. But if I’ve offended anyone then I apologize.
Again, no it does not

People in general react badly to criticism, whether its positive or negative, no matter the context

Most of the females spewing toxic stuff about him never even moved passed the "hes criticizing me, who tf does he think he is" to even try and understand what hes saying in the first place

The inability to receive criticism in a humble manner has been and will continue to be a major issue within the black community
Okay.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
people posting that fat chick thinking Kev would've smashed that :mjlol:
the pics show that body doesn't match the face of the real woman

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I didn’t see a photo of your bank account so therefore this post gets no attention
This shows you a person of no consequence Malcom and Martin werent rich.The island you come from is one of the poorest in the world does that discount your culture?You a spoiled boy who will never know a real womens love of yeah that real love when a woman submits to your guidance and protection. You still under you parents protection as a middle aged man.Even if you a success in life your oarents probably had they hand up your ass marching you along the path like candyland.You corny and block me once I done read you enough.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Been listening to him for a month or so. Didn’t agree with everything he said but the whole he hates black women thing is ridiculous. He was just being realistic and if these girls were half way smart they’d realize he was complimenting them for breaking the gender glass ceiling with the higher education thing while acknowledging men still have their own shyt to handle. Never made me mad at black woman just want to level up if anything. He believed in a black nuclear family more than most the girls he was talking to :mjlol: cause ain’t no way Imma put up with a cheating mf I’m too loyal.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Is it on ur timeline or in fb groups

I see some of this In fb group than on my timeline

But his extreme weirdo fan base is small

Most was normal brehs
It’s coming from a Facebook group. And yes the comments are probably from his extreme fan base but they are alarming and that’s the only reason I said what I said in the last paragraph.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Lmao! Ma’am. So much stuff to celebrate! I’ll be in town this weekend so we definitely need to link up.
In town? What?! Don’t tell me you moved in with him… so you don’t live in Charlotte anymore. :mjcry: What are you doing this weekend? When are you going to be back in Charlotte after this weekend?