RIP Google Play Music: How to Transfer Your Music From Google Play to YouTube

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
First time using and:francis:shyt is so fukking trash. Go to an artist all the songs there, no organization by albums. Can't even scroll down to the end of my artists, shyt gotta load every few names.

YouTube music is so fukking trash I hope they fire whatever fukking idiot forced them to transfer Google music to this new half assed software

:pacspit:

if any media/marketing companies are scanning mentions for google and see this..... fukk you too

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: so I pull up a random song from one of my old playlist and play on my Google Home speakers , and I then select another song from the same play list and click "play next", do that for a few more songs get a random message that says "only uploaded songs can be played do you want to remove any songs that weren't uploaded?" I click yes. About 30 minutes later I closed out the go back into YTM and attempt to play a song I bought from aka and uploaded to YTM last week and it was refusing to play it said I needed premium, I figure this is a a Google Home thing I disconnected and still would not play :mindblown:

I had to exit the app for 10 minutes before it would play it from my phone only something which it had been doing already all last week

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I looked up who is in charge of YouTube music..... I think it’s Lyse “Tall Israeli” Cohen. fukk that guy!

:scust:Literally the worst failing upward situation I can think of in music

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Cuz its fukkin trash. I search for "artist name It first shows me a bunch of shyt on youtube. I then click uploads, it gives me a list of tracks, i click his name, list of tracks. I have to click too much shyt to get to a list of albums. i cant search within my uploaded albums, i have to scroll through via alphabetical order. its not streamlined at all. I hacked the app and still dont use it.
this is my main problem with it.

It just plain sucks and it's too hard to find my own music

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really no words to describe how bad this shyt is. So if I search for an album or artist it automatically brings me to the results in Youtube Premium instead of in my library of music that own, so whenever I want to play from my own library I gotta scroll hundreds of albums, smfh. Who thought of this retarded ass concept.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Really no words to describe how bad this shyt is. So if I search for an album or artist it automatically brings me to the results in Youtube Premium instead of in my library of music that own, so whenever I want to play from my own library I gotta scroll hundreds of albums, smfh. Who thought of this retarded ass concept.
Theres a thread on the yt music help google board where they ask for suggestions on features that are missing or things they shpuld fix. The list is so damn long it's hilarious.

They should have simply rebranded GPM to YTM and just change the ui. Thats it