RIP Google Play Music: How to Transfer Your Music From Google Play to YouTube

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Yo I actually don’t have a problem with this shyt. It’s kind of dope that you can play the YouTube videos audio only and add to your playlist. Some joints on YouTube you can’t find on streaming services. I also don’t mind my uploaded music in a separate tab. Plus I use YouTube all the damn time so I’m good with that YouTube red

Edit

:patrice: Using this shyt more and more and the search function is super trash....recent played list is not on point either

matter fact I don’t even see a recent played list...

shyt is kind of a mess b

:russ:

You were so optimistic too.

Bruh...this shyt trash for now. They got a ways to go.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Switched to apple. Not as good as google music but its atleast organized and you can upload personals. And on top of that, the audio quality is superior. Sad google going out like this

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:snoop: i need a new music app because this replacement shyt I got on android store aint cutting it man... plus my phone stopped reading my sd card on some bullshyt wtf man...

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Finally cleared and transferred all my stuff from the Play app.

I thought about switching, but Google hit me with the email that they're still honoring the $9.99 price for the Music/Youtube bundle :blessed:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Its officially dead brehs :rip: :snoop:

I luckily have 6 months of premium Spotify from some Samsung shyt so I'll check that out for now

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its officially dead brehs :rip: :snoop:

I luckily have 6 months of premium Spotify from some Samsung shyt so I'll check that out for now
It was so good while it lasted.

Can I still use the Google Music Manager on my laptop to upload songs to my account or...??

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I feel for yall. I joined last summer and there was talk that GPM was gonna end so I only used it a few times and went straight to YTM. I'm more or less used to YTM. It's been getting better but I also keep a Spotify sub. If YTM keeps improving I'll drop Spotify.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I feel for yall. I joined last summer and there was talk that GPM was gonna end so I only used it a few times and went straight to YTM. I'm more or less used to YTM. It's been getting better but I also keep a Spotify sub. If YTM keeps improving I'll drop Spotify.
Yea I’m getting use to this shyt fukk it

on top of that I use YouTube premium everyday

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I just double dip on subs. I got apple for music and I keep yt red cuz the lack of adds is too good to pass up.

I can't fukk with ytm in any capacity how it is now. absolute ass.