RIP Google Play Music: How to Transfer Your Music From Google Play to YouTube

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Android as a whole been trash since they stop naming new version after deserts.

Android 11 straight trash. One of the best thing Android had going for it was was the notification screen. Now, your notification is full of clutter with the media player that's always there until you swipe it away. Wasted space to separate conversations and other notification. Just fukking garbage.

I've been thinking switching to Apple since finally have widget

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Wtf is up with YouTubeTv? We can't watch youtube videos on tv anymore? Are we gonna have to pay for this shyt now?

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Android as a whole been trash since they stop naming new version after deserts.

Android 11 straight trash. One of the best thing Android had going for it was was the notification screen. Now, your notification is full of clutter with the media player that's always there until you swipe it away. Wasted space to separate conversations and other notification. Just fukking garbage.

I've been thinking switching to Apple since finally have widget
Do it ....best decision I made

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Really no words to describe how bad this shyt is. So if I search for an album or artist it automatically brings me to the results in Youtube Premium instead of in my library of music that own, so whenever I want to play from my own library I gotta scroll hundreds of albums, smfh. Who thought of this retarded ass concept.
Just hit the tab at the top that says uploads

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yo I actually don’t have a problem with this shyt. It’s kind of dope that you can play the YouTube videos audio only and add to your playlist. Some joints on YouTube you can’t find on streaming services. I also don’t mind my uploaded music in a separate tab. Plus I use YouTube all the damn time so I’m good with that YouTube red

Edit

:patrice: Using this shyt more and more and the search function is super trash....recent played list is not on point either

matter fact I don’t even see a recent played list...

shyt is kind of a mess b

Last edited:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Yo I actually don’t have a problem with this shyt. It’s kind of dope that you can play the YouTube videos audio only and add to your playlist. Some joints on YouTube you can’t find on streaming services. I also don’t mind my uploaded music in a separate tab. Plus I use all the damn time so I’m good with that YouTube red

I hate how if you like a video on YouTube, YouTube Music will add the video to your LIKE play list on YouTube Music regardless of it's not an actual song. Because of this, I can't give videos a LIKE without it fukking up my YouTube Music Playlist.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hate how if you like a video on YouTube, YouTube Music will add the video to your LIKE play list on YouTube Music regardless of it's not an actual song. Because of this, I can't give videos a LIKE without it fukking up my YouTube Music Playlist.

my YouTube account and my Google account are separate, but under the same umbrella. So therefore this is not an issue for me.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

I only use custom playlist that I create so that’s not going brother me

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just randomly looked on YouTube Music today and they now have 50 song daily mix playlist like Spotify does. I have 7 of them now.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
The desktop app, website, and phone app are officially dead brehs.

I already transferred my shyt to YTM but it's super duper trash so I'm currently moving it to my Google Drive until I figure out what platform to go to.

It's been a nice 10+ years with this shyt. But I guess it's time to let go