RIP Big Baller Brand:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Stop bbb is not dead

I'm all for black entrepreneurship and I want BBB to stay in business but breh is proving all the naysayers right with this shyt. First the orders was late, then they had to switch the Zo's design, then the shyts was inferior to where even Zo had to switch shoes to play a half in them and now this.

I defended the move for the longest but damn bruh...they said this was going to happen and he proved them right.

Daps
I'm all for black entrepreneurship and I want BBB to stay in business but breh is proving all the naysayers right with this shyt. First the orders was late, then they had to switch the Zo's design, then the shyts was inferior to where even Zo had to switch shoes to play a half in them and now this.

I defended the move for the longest but damn bruh...they said this was going to happen and he proved them right.

The failures was mainly allen fault.

Lavar got legit people now i think they will have more sucess than the previous company

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop bbb is not dead

He's a thief/con man who can't be trusted yet you trusted your business to him :mjtf:

"Lavar putting together a team." That's what put them here in the first place:unimpressed:

This is the reason some of us were saying it was smarter to take the Nike or Adidas money, learn the game, then build a brand. Instead Lonzo lost out on a guaranteed bag, was a bust, got robbed, got traded, and BBB is a disaster.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
He's a thief/con man who can't be trusted yet you trusted your business to him :mjtf:

"Lavar putting together a team." That's what put them here in the first place:unimpressed:

This is the reason some of us were saying it was smarter to take the Nike or Adidas money, learn the game, then build a brand. Instead Lonzo lost out on a guaranteed bag, was a bust, got robbed, got traded, and BBB is a disaster.

Had Zo took off, BBB woulda took off. If he had took the money then took off then Nike would have been reaping the benefits. So what really happened was that they took a risk betting on themselves and there’s nothing wrong with that