RIP Big Baller Brand:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
steal money from your son, breh.
set up a business with your friend to steal from your son, breh.

ol smoke and mirrors.
I told y'all when they tried to pr their business partner was at fila. That before he even pr'd the fila connectin.
after i made the connection to the grant hill fila one and how hard it was.
yet they did everything that made no sense and no actual rubrick.
to what made fila supplant the Jordan for that wrinkle in time.
that was when i knew they were a complete low quality fraud.

art barr

I told you.

nikka jagged his son talent from bball shoes and also music. If lavar would have stfu, I believe zo had it.
to be the first actual skilled bball rap guy too.
his dad ruined any ounce of redeemable cool those kids had.

art barr

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I'm not going to pretend to be Lavar Ball's biggest fan or pretend every move he makes is a wise one,but he (A black man) made moves to stop the monopoly that is old white men making billions off young black males and he's all of his sons #1 fan.

I can't hate on that. nikkas in here begging him to sign his son up for a Nike rape deal instead of even attempting to do their own thing.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lavar said he choose white woman because she had good genes and none of those c00n said nothing

Coile you imagine if Serena said that about her white husband

Is there video of this? I don't remember him or the panel mentioning his wife's race. Height yes, race no.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Tobias Harris's father, who is his agent, just helped him net the biggest contract in 76ers history at 180 million dollars

Who Tobias Harris Credits For His $180 Million Bag With Sixers

D-bXax2XsAERrCP

nobody hardly knows about this because he ain't out here looking for cameras so he can c00n it up :stopitslime:

this is how you conduct business, you do it seriously and quietly, let your SON put in the work while you handle his business BTS like a man.

lavar ball is a clown, when the dust settles he's gonna have to live with the fact that he took the spotlight off of his son and put it all on him :francis:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Tobias Harris's father, who is his agent, just helped him net the biggest contract in 76ers history at 180 million dollars

Who Tobias Harris Credits For His $180 Million Bag With Sixers

D-bXax2XsAERrCP

nobody hardly knows about this because he ain't out here looking for cameras so he can c00n it up :stopitslime:

this is how you conduct business, you do it seriously and quietly, let your SON put in the work while you handle his business BTS like a man.

lavar ball is a clown, when the dust settles he's gonna have to live with the fact that he took the spotlight off of his son and put it all on him :francis:

LaVar isn't Lonzo's agent and is still on his rookie deal.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yall really gonna try to simplify this as simply hate on a black person...as if he wasn't an annoying, loud, clout chasing, living through his kids, try hard who anyone would hate no matter the shade, furthermore they ran the business terribly and would've failed even had he been a beloved angel. you can't run the business the way he ran it AND not be likable, that gives you absolutely ZERO runway

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
LaVar isn't Lonzo's agent and is still on his rookie deal.

nah, i'm talking about conducting business in general...this man just brokered an almost 200 million dollar deal for his son

lavar is out here turning DOWN those types of deals for lonzo so that he can keep the spotlight on him and what he's doing

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
yall really gonna try to simplify this as simply hate on a black person...as if he wasn't an annoying, clout chasing, living through his kids, try hard who anyone would hate no matter the shade, furthermore they ran the business terribly and would've failed even had he been a beloved angel. you can't run the business the way he ran it AND not be likable, that gives you absolutely ZERO runway

he's jealous of lonzo. not sure why people are pretending they can't see that shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not going to pretend to be Lavar Ball's biggest fan or pretend every move he makes is a wise one,but he (A black man) made moves to stop the monopoly that is old white men making billions off young black males and he's all of his sons #1 fan.

I can't hate on that. nikkas in here begging him to sign his son up for a Nike rape deal instead of even attempting to do their own thing.
How’s it a “rape deal” if he would have received millions?

Seems his current deal in which he lost a bunch of money would be the “rape” one.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
How’s it a “rape deal” if he would have received millions?

Seems his current deal in which he lost a bunch of money would be the “rape” one.

Millions off of billions is like getting a dime off of a dollar. If his own company was successful he'd get billions off of his hard work. No guarantee he would have ever gotten millions from nike, that's not how their deals are set up.