RIP Big Baller Brand:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
depending on the marketing of the brand, they would sooner destroy the items or sell them overseas then to have them sold like this publicly

if you're selling items at a high price point, and want to continue doing so.........keep current items out of discount stores (and at tables at flea markets with hand made signs)
Exactly, this was supposed to be a "premium" brand. I mean nobody bought the shyt, so at least it was still exclusive.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Same people who clowned Rich Paul and Klutch sport for the Morris shyt are the same people caping for this guy

Y’all pick and choose when it’s time to be pro black
And notice how they forget he has a white wife and "not fully black" kids like they love to point out about ANY other black celeb... Triple if it's a woman

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
And notice how they forget he has a white wife and "not fully black" kids like they love to point out about ANY other black celeb... Triple if it's a woman

Lavar said he choose white woman because she had good genes and none of those c00n said nothing

Coile you imagine if Serena said that about her white husband

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
but but but Big Baller Brand No Losses

giphy.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think that’s more human nature to enjoy seeing someone who’s overly confident and verbally reckless to be humbled. Just like the amount of people who wanted to see floyd win was the same as the amount of people who wanted to see Floyd lose.
Only a certain group wanted to see Floyd lose:mjpls: