RIP Big Baller Brand:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They were hot for a second and did something not many can do. The idea was great but the execution was horrible, mostly because Allan was not a good partner to have. I still think the right move would have been signing with a shoe company and being a clothing company exclusively.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Y'all really defend this clown just because he's black:russ:

That fakkit ruined his sons chance at a Nike contract and overpriced his shytty clothing lines for nobody to buy. Even the people on the coli who suck off Lavar don't even buy BBB clothing:mjlol:.

Lonzo Ball would've had a normal ass career if his dad stfu from day 1.
"Can't believe ya'll hating on a strong black man" is a typical deflection move that everyone here uses when someone they support does some fukk shyt, even me from time to time when it comes to King James.

It gets you at least a few daps and partially saves face if the thread is forgotten quickly :pachaha:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I buy $50 Nike shirts/shorts for $5-$10 all the time. So what? If he never made another dime, he made more money than if he hadnt done it. :gucci:

:mjlol: That's now how things work at all. Do you think shyt gets made, shipped, stored, and slanged for free? That's not how it works. He has to pay the kid sitting at that table selling his shyts even.....

When you are buying a cheap ass Nike shirt, it means it wasn't selling and they overestimated the demand. Even Nike takes these losses, the thing is the other 95 percent of their products are fire and sell like hotcakes at premium prices so it doesn't even dent their profits.

If Lavar had to get a bigger storage unit, that means he's either A) overstocked, or B) selling like hotcakes. And judging by that sale in the OP, it's overstocked.

He is trying and doing his best though, so I salute him on that.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
they didnt lose..

thats retail one 101

when u doin pop ups...

3rd n 4th quarter sales....hell vendors do it at events..

u come in ..they sellin shyt at regular price and sometimes inflated...

u go back around the last 45mins of whatever event u at...u gone see them nikkas givin 60-80% discounts and its always cash only

9 times out of 10 they are pocketing that money...off the books...

dude in the picture looks unenthused...i know some nikkas including my self....even that clearance sell prices is up....we coulda cleared that whole table of product...

every other hat would get the 5 dollar price..some will get 2

100 bundle...every other piece would be 30 if they wanted t-shirts.. 100 id swap the t-shirt for a sweatshirt..with socks..

when i useta do the pop ups with swishahouse when i was in highschool...

they had booth set up a different events... paul would have his i could catch bopper t's and the house would have their t's ...get them nikkas to sign a case of cds and a case with no signature.. had em sign shirts

15-cds 25 shirts when we start what they want..but we would do 5 a cd and 10 a shirt....n pocket that.... n jus sell the cds that was signed for 15 and 25 for shirts that was signed..

we useta make up our own prices.... towards the end of the car shows or whatever event...

we make up our own bundles

give them their cut....and we got our own

they knew what we was doin....they didnt care long as we didnt comeback with shyt....they had to haul back....

This is great for seasonal/promotional stuff and it actually would be good for BBB. The only problem is they foolishly tried to position themselves as a luxury brand and dumping is a terrible way for a luxury brand to sell merchandise. Not only does it cheapen the brand, it insults the people that paid full price.

LaVar just refuses to plan things out or listen to good advice. As a result, his fans got their wish and got to see him fail doing things his way.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This is great for seasonal/promotional stuff and it actually would be good for BBB. The only problem is they foolishly tried to position themselves as a luxury brand and dumping is a terrible way for a luxury brand to sell merchandise. Not only does it cheapen the brand, it insults the people that paid full price.

LaVar just refuses to plan things out or listen to good advice. As a result, his fans got their wish and got to see him fail doing things his way.

how is it foolishly tryin to position themselves

who was ralph lauren prior to 1967...they was jus puttin out ties in bloomingdales

louboutin be4 91...peckerwoods do it not a word said

karl kani n his potna started on crenshaw..nikkas stold from them..

he took it hollywood....it didnt hit connected with ppl in new york,....n it grew...

... most luxury brands have outlets...

ion see nobody complaning about polo, tommy, nike, reebok puma adidasand all the other brands with outlets...

i dont know one person thats been pissed off they paid 100-200 for a pair shoes...that somebody else found for 60 bucks at say a nike outlet...

u get some airmax for 200 on their release..

ill wait til i catch em outlet ....would i care about u bein pissed? nope would u care i got em cheaper i doubt it...did it cheapen the nike brand nah...still fortune 500

this nikka came out and created a brand no side action from other ppl...he did it his way...and eating

him payin for a booth fee setting up at tournaments

gettin playa prices to ppl n meeting and greeting...

all profits...

bet he walked away with atleast 5-10k on that day....

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
how is it foolishly tryin to position themselves

who was ralph lauren prior to 1967...they was jus puttin out ties in bloomingdales

louboutin be4 91...peckerwoods do it not a word said

karl kani n his potna started on crenshaw..nikkas stold from them..

he took it hollywood....it didnt hit connected with ppl in new york,....n it grew...

... most luxury brands have outlets...

ion see nobody complaning about polo, tommy, nike, reebok puma adidasand all the other brands with outlets...

i dont know one person thats been pissed off they paid 100-200 for a pair shoes...that somebody else found for 60 bucks at say a nike outlet...

u get some airmax for 200 on their release..

ill wait til i catch em outlet ....would i care about u bein pissed? nope would u care i got em cheaper i doubt it...did it cheapen the nike brand nah...still fortune 500

this nikka came out and created a brand no side action from other ppl...he did it his way...and eating

him payin for a booth fee setting up at tournaments

gettin playa prices to ppl n meeting and greeting...

all profits...

bet he walked away with atleast 5-10k on that day....

You are a terrible poster :scust:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
It was a good concept. Just badly executed. Them shoes are trash and I've heard rumblings that they have contributed to a few of Lonzo injuries. I'm all about supporting black business, but I've always felt like he exploited his sons to do it

41BQNGEMSZL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingTHREE%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_ZA(13%20Reviews)%2C445%2C291%2C400%2C400%2Carial%2C12%2C4%2C0%2C0%2C5_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Wow who could have seen this coming

:unimpressed:

You're just jealous of a strong black man, cac. :troll:

I did want to see all the Ball boys in LA just for fukkery purposes. Maybe they can be gotten at deep discounts during the final year of the Lebron Lakers.