Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
@Sassy
I'm surprised people like that exist :mjlol:
The worst part is that she has no self awareness, so she doesnt know how her profile makes her look. :francis:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Alright, I promised I'd do more on the weekends..and lucky for us..I think I may have found the ultimate fukkery profile this week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lolaa_Bunnie: HE'S HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About
Non-Smoker with Athletic body type
City
(.)^(.), Georgia
Details
20 year old Female, 5' 2" (157cm), Other
Ethnicity
Black, Sagittarius
Intent
Lolaa_Bunnie isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment.
Education
High school
Personality
Princess
Profession

I am Seeking a Man For Friends
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Want children
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? Socially
Hair Color Mixed Color Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Prefer Not To Say Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 4 years How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious
Pets Dog Second Language Other

About Me
DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DO GOOD TATTOOS ????????

YESSSSS IM PREGNANT WITH MY SECOND KID !!!!!!!!!
NOOOOO IM NOT WITH MY BABYDADDY !!!!!!!!!!!! GAHDAMN STOP ASKIN !!!!!

I DONT WANT A BOYFRIEND STOP ASKIN ME TO BE YA GIRL !!!!! IF YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND , WIFE , OR SIDE HOE DO NOT TEXT ME !!!!!!! IM VERY TRIGGER HAPPY I DONT DO NO TALKIN IF YA B¡TCH COME AT ME SIDEWAYS FA TALKIN TO YOU I WONT HESITATE TO SHOOT TF OUT THEM !

. I Just Need New Friends .

*Textin Buddie(s)*

*Tattoo Buddie(s)* #Unavailable#

*Cuddle Buddie(s)*

*Drinkin Buddie(s)* #Unavailable#

*Friends Widd Benefits* #Unavailable#

IM BLOODY ASF Nahh I BLEED BLUE Lmaoo Jk Jk Dont Shoot Me I Just Wanted Something Else To Add To My Bio ????

Now I Specifically Said Im Lookin For Friends Watch && See How Many Mutha****as Gone Keep Textin Tryna Jump In A Relationship !

Ion Need Any Thirsty Mf's Textin Me If You Damn Near Dehydrated Go Jump In A River Somewheaa Cause I Cant Help You !!

Im Bipolar Asf Lets See How Many nikkas Can Keep Up With My Crazy Personality .

NOOO !!!!!! Im Not A Hoe Because Of How My Hair Is .. I Change My Hair Color Alot Cause Its MY Way Of Showing What Mood Im In Or How Im Feeling At The Time .

Ohh && Ion Hesitate To Go Tf Off On You If You Come At Me Being Disrespectful Try Me && See What Happens !!

Listen Up I Be Changing My Headline Alot To Match My Moods So You Can Keep Up Or Whatever . Why ?? Because I Can Who sh*tIs This Mines Or Yours ?? Miness ?? Ohhh Okaa Thought So ANYWAYSS ... If I Put GOODNIGHT That Means Quit Textin Me Cause Im In Bed ... If I Put GOODMORINGG That Means Im Up Which Will Be Very Rare Cause I Be Gone Lmao Ion Get Up Till Afternoon So Yea If I Put Up GOOD AFTERNOON Then That Means What Everybody ?? Im Up DUHHH .. Anywayss I Be Puttin Othaa sh¡t Up Also But Yeahhhhhhhh .

Anywayssss Hmu :smile:

pics (I didn't put the child's pics):
3ddf22433-263a-479b-acb9-b4f7dcf9e47f.jpg
3c0e87325-aaf6-47b8-8dbd-f7a342d18826.jpg
3c4636681-ae35-483a-a107-9db47ad74ba9.jpg
3d7ab7637-2255-4a53-a7c0-2921c134764e.jpg
32ea4b98c-ac11-405f-aaf5-9a1677909486.jpg
3e59df846-34e3-4e4b-97e4-3bd595907f1b.jpg
1bbd3f244-a69b-41ff-a09e-25f45ffbe67c.jpg
153d48633-78b3-413d-bcdc-99aec7b0c192.jpg
13bdc9d74-b8d7-4ad4-a702-0e87399b9cce.jpg
1cba8e1c1-93c1-4d93-bd67-270f5e9d11ef.jpg
12f0374fa-0bc4-442d-b546-9d286065788a.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sassy's Take: I know it says you're not looking for a relationship, only friendship, etc...But what...I....I can't even. I will say That I found it a hard time reading this profile.

If you're looking for friendship...then why in the everlasting fukk would you be on a dating website? Not only that, But why are you posting pregnant pictures?!?!?!? What sense does that even make??? What fukkery is this?!?!? You have two kids and one of them was just born....why are you even on here?!?!? :why:

Okay... -deep breath- okay...onto the next point.

@ the first bolded: Someone actually wanted to be in a relationship with you? Simps...you can do so much better. and you claim to be trigger happy...Okay, I fail to see anyone reasonable even wanting to hang out with someone who can't keep themselves in check. :comeon:

Second: Don't use Bipolar as fukking an excuse to act reckless. I know a few Bipolar in my life..but ya know what? They take accountability for their actions.

Third: How in the fukk are you going to say you don't like thirsty nikkas but some of the pics you posted are thirst traps? I swear, some of you females maaannn. :what:

Fourth: You're talking about going off on someone disrespecting you and see what happens..? what? Now you're just being silly. You're 20 with 2 children, you are too old to be acting like this...Like, I don't...Y'all, help me understand this shyt. :snoop:

There is so much I could've said, but I'm just...I can't fukking even.

I did not save this planet five times for this shyt y'all. :martin:

But you wish you took them Dragon balls when we offered em to you , huh bae?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol. Why do women like to say they are bi polar like its cool. She's not bi polar, she's a fukkin Thot. These birds and their self diagnosis:mjlol:

Idk, but using a mental instability to excuse your actions pisses me the fukk off.

@Sassy
I'm surprised people like that exist :mjlol:
The worst part is that she has no self awareness, so she doesnt know how her profile makes her look. :francis:

Me too tbh.

and sad, but true unfortunately. :francis: