Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keeping this going! Seriously....we need one of the girls from the profiles last time coming in here again...that was the ultimate fukkery. :wow:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2Too: nikka IM SLEEP!! LMAO
About
Smokes Occasionally with Athletic body type
City
Nunyaville, Georgia
Details
29 year old Female, 5' 1" (155cm), Other
Ethnicity
Black, Virgo
Intent
2Too is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
Masters Degree
Personality
Free Thinker
Profession
Boss

I am Seeking a Man For Friends
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? No Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Widowed Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Mixed Color Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 3 years How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious
Pets Birds

Interests

About 2Too
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING"

Im like A BRONX TALE: (OneOfTheGreatOnes) Fellaz It is not that easy over here idgaf wat u heard or experienced on & about this app Fyt!!?? Oh" & I neva met anyone on here and dont know if i will. I DO NOT exchange NUMBERS or HANG OUT unless i feel a Comfortable Connection. Dont come at me with that lame shyt! And dont just drop yo number in my inbox without me askin 4 it. U will get ignored fambam" Iknow me so u can think what you will. I like Gentlemen Only with patience & Stabilty. Humorous affectionate and communication is everything to me!!! I hold it down for the most part"
Now"
2ndly
If we cant get along then its a fact SOMETHING WRONG WITH YO ASS. LOL #NosleepLost Bleeedat!
Finally,
I wouldn't piss on half u clowns if yall was on fire. Please play in another inbox
With all that WASSUP, GM, & HEY B.S if you aint got anything to say u know the sayin buddy" speak now or 4 eva hold ya peace"
thats to who eva the SHOE fit" Now fish on that" lol

First Date
Amusement Parks, Restaurant, movie, park, Bowling, Spa, Working out together" I am not Promiscuous !

pics:
2c4e496ac-0b0c-4703-b634-0b63db026d8e.2.jpg
1581c082d-3fff-4d25-be2c-3f7a2ba40aab.2.jpg
5de325c3a-8b70-4c85-806b-62d7e0fdc1fc.jpg
1e21d2cb9-2a4f-4151-b8f5-6edc786363c3.jpg
308eca4d3-5e2e-4d33-a0c3-902d0795c101.jpg
4d1d8e17b-da38-472a-ac3a-c0865ba7991a.2.jpg
488b9b731-de2c-493c-8ff9-e41f2ffa86b6.2.jpg
6a81f47f5-2abb-4b16-9f15-272d7f2f9be2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sassy's Take: ( I know, not much fukkery, after the last one, but I was bored)

"
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING""

Erm...What is the first part suppose to even mean?

"Iknow me so u can think what you will. I like Gentlemen Only with patience & Stabilty."

....Nothing wrong with liking gentlemen...But I don't see how one is going to even approach your profile with so much going on...Now! Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against cussing (obviously I do it) But you're on a dating website...There's a time and place for everything. How are you going to want a Steph Curry, but you're a Kehlani?

"If we cant get along then its a fact SOMETHING WRONG WITH YO ASS. LOL #NosleepLost Bleeedat!"

LOL!!! So, you want a gentleman....Not only you're not being lady like, but you refuse to take accountability of yourself - even if you were the one to be in the fault. Lemme tell you something, no guy wants to deal with a "It's not me, it's you" type of chick! You seem like a chick that loves drama. :francis:

"I wouldn't piss on half u clowns if yall was on fire. Please play in another inbox
With all that WASSUP, GM, & HEY B.S if you aint got anything to say u know the sayin buddy" speak now or 4 eva hold ya peace"

A real gentleman - or any decent guy for that matter, isn't going to even entertain you at this point. The guys that will is probably going to be the ones that just want to fukk.:manny:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Keeping this going! Seriously....we need one of the girls from the profiles last time coming in here again...that was the ultimate fukkery. :wow:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About
City
Nunyaville, Georgia
Details
Ethnicity
Black, Virgo
Intent
Education
Masters Degree
Personality
Free Thinker
Profession
Boss

Pets Birds

Interests

About 2Too
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING"

Im like A BRONX TALE: (OneOfTheGreatOnes) Fellaz It is not that easy over here idgaf wat u heard or experienced on & about this app Fyt!!?? Oh" & I neva met anyone on here and dont know if i will. I DO NOT exchange NUMBERS or HANG OUT unless i feel a Comfortable Connection. Dont come at me with that lame shyt! And dont just drop yo number in my inbox without me askin 4 it. U will get ignored fambam" Iknow me so u can think what you will. I like Gentlemen Only with patience & Stabilty. Humorous affectionate and communication is everything to me!!! I hold it down for the most part"
Now"
2ndly
If we cant get along then its a fact SOMETHING WRONG WITH YO ASS. LOL #NosleepLost Bleeedat!
Finally,
I wouldn't piss on half u clowns if yall was on fire. Please play in another inbox

First Date
Amusement Parks, Restaurant, movie, park, Bowling, Spa, Working out together" I am not Promiscuous !

pics:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING""

"Iknow me so u can think what you will. I like Gentlemen Only with patience & Stabilty."

....Nothing wrong with liking gentlemen...But I don't see how one is going to even approach your profile with so much going on...Now! Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against cussing (obviously I do it) But you're on a dating website...There's a time and place for everything. How are you going to want a Steph Curry, but you're a Kehlani?

"If we cant get along then its a fact SOMETHING WRONG WITH YO ASS. LOL #NosleepLost Bleeedat!"

LOL!!! So, you want a gentleman....Not only you're not being lady like, but you refuse to take accountability of yourself - even if you were the one to be in the fault. Lemme tell you something, no guy wants to deal with a "It's not me, it's you" type of chick! You seem like a chick that loves drama. :francis:

"I wouldn't piss on half u clowns if yall was on fire. Please play in another inbox

A real gentleman - or any decent guy for that matter, isn't going to even entertain you at this point. The guys that will is probably going to be the ones that just want to fukk.:manny:
That's a master's degree holder :merchant:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh

About
City
Nunyaville, Georgia
Details
Ethnicity
Black, Virgo
Intent
Education
Masters Degree
Personality
Free Thinker
Profession
Boss

Pets Birds

Interests

About 2Too
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING"

Now"
2ndly
Finally,

First Date

pics:

"
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING""

Ol long head ass bish :scust:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BET5556: still looking
About Non-Smoker with Average body type
City Warren, Michigan

Details
58 year old Female, 5' 8" (173cm), Baptist
Ethnicity Caucasian, Virgo
Intent BET5556 is looking for a relationship.
Education High school
Personality Animal Lover
Profession office work

191a6969d-f8b4-45bb-96f8-05c25f98a467.jpg

:bryan:

I am Seeking a Man For Long Term

Do you drink? Socially
Do you want children? Does not want children
Marital Status Divorced
Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Blond(e)
Eye Color Blue
Do you have a car? Yes
Do you have children? All my kids are over 18
Longest Relationship Over 7 years
How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets No Pets
Second Language Other

Last edited:

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
I used to eat off POF and part of my success was reading what these chics wrote and deciphering the clues they actually put in their profiles. I also wonder why women take to POF to find love but they end up setting themselves up for failure with ridiculous profiles that dont match their expectations. Take this chic for example, 5'6 few extra pounds, wears red hair.....she is a mental case. Alot can be deciphered in her profile just by what she intentionally wrote

Q7POO4Y.jpg

CwQJzD1.jpg

• She a big insecure woman and eats too much plus dont exercise
  • She had issues of self hate in the past
  • She was taught by NAS
  • She wears black almost 100% of the time. Its a demonic color for a woman to wear all the time and I wouldnt fukk with a chic in black draws
  • Sex isn't up for discussion.:childplease: I rather talk to a chic who is an open book about all subjects. This let me know she was dogged and knowingly or unknowingly placed in physical only type relationships
  • She puts a timestamp on her comfort and who spending 3-5 days dating. :comeon:
  • The 3-5 day time period dating is her telling nikkas unintentionally you can get the p*ssy in 3-5 days.
  • Lastly, she already let everyone know she a problem:camby:

if you haven't noticed yet.. most women on dating sites are damaged goods .. why would even an average female need a dating site to get a man .. these women are for pumping and dumping brehs

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps

About
City
Nunyaville, Georgia
Details
Ethnicity
Black, Virgo
Intent
Education
Masters Degree
Personality
Free Thinker
Profession
Boss

Pets Birds

Interests

About 2Too
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING"

Now"
2ndly
Finally,

First Date

pics:

"
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING""

do ya nikkas see the level of arrogance though? it's our fault these hoes is like this

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

About
City
Nunyaville, Georgia
Details
Ethnicity
Black, Virgo
Intent
Education
Masters Degree
Personality
Free Thinker
Profession
Boss

Pets Birds

Interests

About 2Too
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING"

Now"
2ndly
Finally,

First Date

pics:

"
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING""

Shes a black girl lost b.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

About
City
Nunyaville, Georgia
Details
Ethnicity
Black, Virgo
Intent
Education
Masters Degree
Personality
Free Thinker
Profession
Boss

Pets Birds

Interests

About 2Too
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING"

Now"
2ndly
Finally,

First Date

pics:

"
Whats A nikka 2 A QUEEN"
Whats A **** to A KING""

Not even a pump and dump

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BET5556: still looking
About Non-Smoker with Average body type
City Warren, Michigan

Details
58 year old Female, 5' 8" (173cm), Baptist
Ethnicity Caucasian, Virgo
Intent BET5556 is looking for a relationship.
Education High school
Personality Animal Lover
Profession office work

191a6969d-f8b4-45bb-96f8-05c25f98a467.jpg

:bryan:

I am Seeking a Man For Long Term

Do you drink? Socially
Do you want children? Does not want children
Marital Status Divorced
Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Blond(e)
Eye Color Blue
Do you have a car? Yes
Do you have children? All my kids are over 18
Longest Relationship Over 7 years
How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets No Pets
Second Language Other
lol hey, old people need love too. :russ::manny:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
classixbeauty Good, vibes, margaritas, walkingdead, classic, movies

Seeking rich old men with bad hearts & no relatives

3c8d1b80c-a56f-47e9-b0ea-cb3a553a7cbe.jpg

411a05d7c-fc5e-4a3c-a8f1-dcaa64f2096a.jpg

About Me
Im an introvert...not to be confused with shy.

I am out of my comfort zone just being on here but I'll try almost anything once.

I'm so down to earth, GOOFY and love a man that can make me laugh. So please, NO DULL PERSONALITIES (=

Please be able to engage in mature conversation. If you cant hold a convo longer than 2.5 secs, please refrain from messaging me. Thanks (=

Well damn :dead::dead::dead: