Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LoL ..Thanks to the young man who alerted me about this. You c*nts are hilfukkinlarious. I already know the person who posted my profile.Thanks for the free promo. Yes, that profile was fukkery comedy etc.
To the guy who says I look like Project Pat, thanks Casper/Invisible Man. I'll still have you eating my ass, pencil dikk ..This was shared on a POF forum so more females will be signing up. I needed this laugh. You all be blessed.
:why: bish aint nobody gonna discover u....u aint no diamond in the rough

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Oop, this is her profile...the one i posted..oop. -sips tea- So there, curiosity for those are satisfied.
Now POF made it where you have to sign in to view profiles.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
LoL ..Thanks to the young man who alerted me about this. You c*nts are hilfukkinlarious. I already know the person who posted my profile.Thanks for the free promo. Yes, that profile was fukkery comedy etc.
To the guy who says I look like Project Pat, thanks Casper/Invisible Man. I'll still have you eating my ass, pencil dikk ..This was shared on a POF forum so more females will be signing up. I needed this laugh. You all be blessed.

You best have the tastiest ass on Google Earth with that face you sportin'...I wish you the best in your quest, doe.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You best have the tastiest ass on Google Earth with that face you sportin'...I wish you the best in your quest, doe.

I got taste for some Patti Pies all of a sudden :takedat:

Last edited:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:feedme: Can we get a re-up of the pic @Sassy ?
Wait a min...I don't think that's her. Sorry guys! T.T I only found a small thumbnail.

images

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry!!! my mistake!!! this is choco sugar or whatever

images

(only a small thumbnail) the skinny girl that comes up when searching her username was one of the others or myself posted, my mistake.

The girl however, that comes up in the search, is here: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/15817954/ (it wouldn;t let me qoute here for some reason)

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
:bryan::bryan:silly girl, nobody is checking for you

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The shyt You Guys Get Yourselves Into On Here Man :laff:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Cayo05: .....when the Yarn unravel the Cat has FUN.
About
Smokes Occasionally with A Few Extra Pounds body type
Details
32 year old Female, 5' 6" (168cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Mixed Race, Taurus
Intent
Cayo05 is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
Some college
Personality
Tattooed/Pierced
Profession
Homemaker

I am Seeking a Man
For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed
Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially
Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single
Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Mixed Color
Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes
Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 8 years
How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets No Pets
Second Language Other

About Mi''''Niko
I can be shy at times I smile often I have morrals was raised with standards. I'm
the 5 th of seven children,I have 5 children,3 with a 6 year relationship and 2 with my previous union both of the 2 fathers are involved in my offsprings lives. More about myself, I am a tomboy HOWEVER I do balance it out very well though I don't post pics of my sensuality often, I'm very confident with who Iam.#FEIRCE .....Can be playful,Don't mind at all to to get or be dirty be it clothes or UNDER my nails. My father's a mechanic . I'm a grease monkey also,I love automobiles Motorcycles and four wheelers. Love the sunshine,rain and snow.... I'd rather stay home then be out..BUT.. That being said sweats n beenies flip the coin stelletoes wit curves showing in a mini dress.......

First Date
........Mature conversation while enjoying each other's company.
6dc619d17-ba72-49e0-afc6-19d3efa88f45.jpg

Last edited: