Daps
Reppin
London
anigif_enhanced-buzz-25954-1347139839-3.gif

Greatest Forum on the 'net!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright! finally found some fukkery profile(s)! Just for future reference, if you want to look for profiles, just search "*insert fukkery* pof" It really helps alot rather than just clicking on dozen profiles to find it. ^^ (or i might just make a troll profile, those are fun too)

--------------------

VanillaLover30: Please read my profile first!!!
About
Non-Smoker with Athletic body type
City
Austell, Georgia
Details
35 year old Female, 5' 4" (163cm), Baptist
Ethnicity
Black, Leo
Intent
VanillaLover30 wants to date but nothing serious.
Education
Some college
Personality
Profession
Customer Service Supervisor

I am Seeking a Man For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 4 years
Pets No Pets

Interests

About Me
I feel really strong about the kind of men I like. So if it offends some I'm very sorry. But I stand behind what I want. So white guys only!! Thanks. Oh and just because you're white don't mean I'm interested.

Hi out there. Here you have a beautiful, fun, independent black women from Atlanta, Ga. I current reside in Austell just 20 mins outside of the city. I am a interracial dater and I have been since 2007. So that means I only date white men. People think Its because of money or curiosity. Well that's not the case. I do what makes me happy and it doesn't matter what people think is acceptable or not. Anyway on my free time I like to hike, workout, cook, watch movies and just relax. I work 5 days a week and have been on my job for going on 12 years. I am very proud of that. I don't have kids, I have my own everything. That's what makes me independent. I'm looking for a man who not afraid of a strong black woman. Someone who shares the same qualities and interest as I do. If you are such a man then feel free to hit me up. If not then happy hunting. To those who will continue to message me knowing my preferences Ill say this in advice. Thank you for you interest but I am not interested. Thanks :smile:

First Date
I'm a simple kind of girl so dinner, a movies or coffee in a small cafe with suit me well.

Pics
12wjui3vzu_217521281.2.jpg
cmabck2flo_197813333.2.jpg
xiidllz5za_190139518.2.jpg
wktu4ef4pi_148443172.2.jpg
3rmwaavyg0_128502778.2.jpg
3rbns2qfl4_127885073.2.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------
Sassy's Commentary:

-sighs- There is a preference...and then there's only just choosing one race.Now, there's nothing wrong with interracial dating. (unless your partner is a piece of racist shyt). But only white men dear? I can't even....At least you didn't throw black men under the bus, but still. you on that :mjpls:

Second of all, Nothing wrong with being independent and strong...But why voice it? I mean..good for you if you are..but isn't that what you're suppose to be anyway when you're an grown ass adult?:comeon: Not to mention, just because you're both, doesn't mean you're special. Saying/ you're/being independent doesn't make you special.

I can tell she attracts the oddest of the oddball white boys.

That white's disease is a muthafukka:whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
About Ashley
I love many things and depending on my mood different music. Lately I've been listening to 90's r&b. Please do not inbox me inappropriate messages. For the grown and sexy only. Please be honest and up front. I'm not attracted to white men.:obama:

:banderas:
61be6d8007.jpg
6e627542cf.jpg

:cape::cape::cape::cape:I'll save you

Trill azz sista right there:obama:

I like this one:takedat:

But uhhh.....Noticing that a lot of these crazy profiles have -Taurus- listed under "Zodiac Sign":mjpls:

I've always kept my azz far away from Taurus females.....most likely to pull out a gun/knife and use it.

When they crazy.....they CRAZY

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
About Ashley
I love many things and depending on my mood different music. Lately I've been listening to 90's r&b. Please do not inbox me inappropriate messages. For the grown and sexy only. Please be honest and up front. I'm not attracted to white men.:obama:

61be6d8007.jpg
6e627542cf.jpg

Thats my nubian queen. :wow: Find your black king sista. :blessed:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sassy is back with another one...sorta...not too much fukkery with this one though...but just enough to be in this thread.
-------------------------------------

latrice23: looking for friends only.
About
Non-Smoker with Average body type
City
Indian hills, Ohio
Details
26 year old Female, 5' 0" (152cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Black, Capricorn
Intent
latrice23 is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
Bachelors Degree
Personality
Intellectual
Profession
Finance analyst

Needs Test View her relationship needs Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? No Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 4 years How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets No Pets

About Me
GOD comes 1st in my life!!. Im 26 i and i have my bachelors degree in psychology from ucf.. im looking for friendship, to meet new people and network. Please dont ask to meet up or come to my house after our first conversation. The answer will be no. So now lets talk requirements. 1. Must love GOD. 2. Must be employed. 3. Must have car 4. Must have housing no staying with mother or couch hopping. 5. Also muSt read my profile. If you message me and do not read my profile we will not have a conversation.please no,ex cons, no one with any menatl/emotional problems, no smokers, no men who can not hold an intelliegent conversation. I know what imI'm looking for and iI will not settle for less. I hope you dont either. letslet's get to know each other. GOD bless and iI hope you find what you are looking for :smile:

First Date
Dinner gamework a movie somethin fun where we can learn more about each other

pics:

4kylto2jbs43d0dkhaai0roy233314866.2.jpg
3ary25grgnmr5dflszdjwu5qa377678017.2.jpg
3ary25grgnmr5dflszdjwu5qa377676744.2.jpg
dylbau2hvb1pqxzeqvep0lgj235192347.2.jpg
ngc1pfnje2h0fscqfk3ok3vd232996603.2.jpg
dzords55it_160260486.2.jpg
cjxxsd55nn_160260453.2.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Sassy's Take: The entitlement...is strong within this one. Like, what the fukk is up with checklists on pof profiles? idk about y'all, but this irks the fukk out of me. This ain't build-a-nikka the fukk? Like, you're saying what's required...But what do you have to bring to the table? I've notice this when females be putting requirements on their profile but they never say what they bring to the relationship.

2. I don't clown anyone for looks and I won't...But I will say this, If you're going to wear a weave..please get the real human hair kind. It makes a real difference, trust me on this.

might try to find some more fukkery profiles in the mean time before i get off.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
About Ashley

61be6d8007.jpg
6e627542cf.jpg

I like her. But its a damn shame that this is the 1st time I seen a black woman on this site explicitly saying FOH cacs:camby:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
About Ashley

61be6d8007.jpg
6e627542cf.jpg

:wow::mjcry: