Daps
6dc619d17-ba72-49e0-afc6-19d3efa88f45.jpg
:merchant:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Cayo05: .....when the Yarn unravel the Cat has FUN.
About
Smokes Occasionally with A Few Extra Pounds body type
City
Okc, Oklahoma
Details
32 year old Female, 5' 6" (168cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Mixed Race, Taurus
Intent
Cayo05 is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
Some college
Personality
Tattooed/Pierced
Profession
Homemaker

I am Seeking a Man
For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed
Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially
Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single
Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Mixed Color
Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes
Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 8 years
How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets No Pets
Second Language Other

About Mi''''Niko
I can be shy at times I smile often I have morrals was raised with standards. I'm
the 5 th of seven children,I have 5 children,3 with a 6 year relationship and 2 with my previous union both of the 2 fathers are involved in my offsprings lives. More about myself, I am a tomboy HOWEVER I do balance it out very well though I don't post pics of my sensuality often, I'm very confident with who Iam.#FEIRCE .....Can be playful,Don't mind at all to to get or be dirty be it clothes or UNDER my nails. My father's a mechanic . I'm a grease monkey also,I love automobiles Motorcycles and four wheelers. Love the sunshine,rain and snow.... I'd rather stay home then be out..BUT.. That being said sweats n beenies flip the coin stelletoes wit curves showing in a mini dress.......

First Date
........Mature conversation while enjoying each other's company.
IMG_0160.JPG

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cayo05: .....when the Yarn unravel the Cat has FUN.
About
Smokes Occasionally with A Few Extra Pounds body type
Details
32 year old Female, 5' 6" (168cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Mixed Race, Taurus
Intent
Cayo05 is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
Some college
Personality
Tattooed/Pierced
Profession
Homemaker

I am Seeking a Man
For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed
Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially
Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single
Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Mixed Color
Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes
Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 8 years
How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets No Pets
Second Language Other

About Mi''''Niko
I can be shy at times I smile often I have morrals was raised with standards. I'm
the 5 th of seven children,I have 5 children,3 with a 6 year relationship and 2 with my previous union both of the 2 fathers are involved in my offsprings lives. More about myself, I am a tomboy HOWEVER I do balance it out very well though I don't post pics of my sensuality often, I'm very confident with who Iam.#FEIRCE .....Can be playful,Don't mind at all to to get or be dirty be it clothes or UNDER my nails. My father's a mechanic . I'm a grease monkey also,I love automobiles Motorcycles and four wheelers. Love the sunshine,rain and snow.... I'd rather stay home then be out..BUT.. That being said sweats n beenies flip the coin stelletoes wit curves showing in a mini dress.......

First Date
........Mature conversation while enjoying each other's company.

tumblr_na8rrvBN3Z1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time to put this white boy on ignore. Cac has been following me around in every thread like a groupie. :russell:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So we really have simp ass nikkas running around snitching like that? You nikkas are pathetic. :what:
Well..the snitching could work in this thread's favor...can you imagine how many butthurt comments and more fukkery this thread would get all because we posted their profiles in this thread?

I mean, the thread's already doing numbers, but add their butthurtness to this...:wow:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Well..the snitching could work in this thread's favor...can you imagine how many butthurt comments and more fukkery this thread would get all because we posted their profiles in this thread?

I mean, the thread's already doing numbers, but add their butthurtness to this...:wow:

:lupe: This just might be the first classic thread I participated in.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
LoL ..Thanks to the young man who alerted me about this. You c*nts are hilfukkinlarious. I already know the person who posted my profile.Thanks for the free promo. Yes, that profile was fukkery comedy etc.
To the guy who says I look like Project Pat, thanks Casper/Invisible Man. I'll still have you eating my ass, pencil dikk ..This was shared on a POF forum so more females will be signing up. I needed this laugh. You all be blessed.
mike-woodson-7.gif

IN

:ooh:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
LoL ..Thanks to the young man who alerted me about this. You c*nts are hilfukkinlarious. I already know the person who posted my profile.Thanks for the free promo. Yes, that profile was fukkery comedy etc.
To the guy who says I look like Project Pat, thanks Casper/Invisible Man. I'll still have you eating my ass, pencil dikk ..This was shared on a POF forum so more females will be signing up. I needed this laugh. You all be blessed.

voxpz.gif

hqdefault.jpg

:deadrose: