Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Someone is trolling right? :bryan: Posting a booty pic and screenshots of convos with ppl on pof

nsfw maybe

I love writing qnd singing music but making monry is ine of my top priorities i also like to dance so i strip

2e7906b16-6cf2-4d8f-9c60-f9069743e1b5.jpg

2f3ce56c7-26f8-479e-8d44-b29b1393599c.jpg

4da2d07b1-c9f7-4052-8019-8e216b33f405.jpg

44312aa8b-b291-4e7c-921a-128aba9ae964.jpg

49a8a8acb-9372-4cee-852c-b12db60707da.jpg
OMG!!!! :dead:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright! finally found some fukkery profile(s)! Just for future reference, if you want to look for profiles, just search "*insert fukkery* pof" It really helps alot rather than just clicking on dozen profiles to find it. ^^ (or i might just make a troll profile, those are fun too)

--------------------

VanillaLover30: Please read my profile first!!!
About
Non-Smoker with Athletic body type
City
Austell, Georgia
Details
35 year old Female, 5' 4" (163cm), Baptist
Ethnicity
Black, Leo
Intent
VanillaLover30 wants to date but nothing serious.
Education
Some college
Personality
Profession
Customer Service Supervisor

I am Seeking a Man For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 4 years
Pets No Pets

Interests

About Me
I feel really strong about the kind of men I like. So if it offends some I'm very sorry. But I stand behind what I want. So white guys only!! Thanks. Oh and just because you're white don't mean I'm interested.

Hi out there. Here you have a beautiful, fun, independent black women from Atlanta, Ga. I current reside in Austell just 20 mins outside of the city. I am a interracial dater and I have been since 2007. So that means I only date white men. People think Its because of money or curiosity. Well that's not the case. I do what makes me happy and it doesn't matter what people think is acceptable or not. Anyway on my free time I like to hike, workout, cook, watch movies and just relax. I work 5 days a week and have been on my job for going on 12 years. I am very proud of that. I don't have kids, I have my own everything. That's what makes me independent. I'm looking for a man who not afraid of a strong black woman. Someone who shares the same qualities and interest as I do. If you are such a man then feel free to hit me up. If not then happy hunting. To those who will continue to message me knowing my preferences Ill say this in advice. Thank you for you interest but I am not interested. Thanks :smile:

First Date
I'm a simple kind of girl so dinner, a movies or coffee in a small cafe with suit me well.

Pics
12wjui3vzu_217521281.2.jpg
cmabck2flo_197813333.2.jpg
xiidllz5za_190139518.2.jpg
wktu4ef4pi_148443172.2.jpg
3rmwaavyg0_128502778.2.jpg
3rbns2qfl4_127885073.2.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------
Sassy's Commentary:

-sighs- There is a preference...and then there's only just choosing one race.Now, there's nothing wrong with interracial dating. (unless your partner is a piece of racist shyt). But only white men dear? I can't even....At least you didn't throw black men under the bus, but still. you on that :mjpls:

Second of all, Nothing wrong with being independent and strong...But why voice it? I mean..good for you if you are..but isn't that what you're suppose to be anyway when you're an grown ass adult?:comeon: Not to mention, just because you're both, doesn't mean you're special. Saying/ you're/being independent doesn't make you special.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
AdorarTeeTee: •Finally, Found TeeTee ????????
About
Smokes Often with A Few Extra Pounds body type
City
Brooklyn, New York
Details
18 year old Female, 5' 4" (163cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Mixed Race, Pisces
Intent
AdorarTeeTee wants to find someone to marry.
Education
High school

516979ef1-96b5-4ecd-88cf-17b0fd535a1f.jpg
550d09a29-8ef3-4678-88d1-a478386f2691.jpg
590dffd67-e3f7-4d21-ba32-98999e8f3caf.jpg
512d4d957-bba6-4b16-97a4-88e40d1e2037.jpg

About Teakolya
• Call Me TeeTee ???? I Will Be 18 In March ?? Pisces ?? Gang .. Im Looking For A LongTerm Relationship / Someone I Can Build W For A While And Have A Family W ?? I Like To Travel And Try New Things, My Goals Are To Continue To Get This Money ?? , Become A Lawyer And Be Successful .. I Smoke Weed Daily And Drink Sometimes But Never Was The Type To Let Drugs Affect Me From Accomplishing My Goals In Life?? My Name Makes Me Unique Because It Means Life In Cherokee Indian ???? And I'm A Very Bool , Honest , Straight-Foward , Loyal , Faithful , Funny , etc Person ?? I Listen To All Types Of Music ?? Hmu To Learn More About Me ??
Facebook- Adorar TeeTee
IG - adorarteetee__

1332783608_sarkozy_laugh.gif

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
AdorarTeeTee: •Finally, Found TeeTee ????????
About
Smokes Often with A Few Extra Pounds body type
City
Brooklyn, New York
Details
18 year old Female, 5' 4" (163cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Mixed Race, Pisces
Intent
AdorarTeeTee wants to find someone to marry.
Education
High school

516979ef1-96b5-4ecd-88cf-17b0fd535a1f.jpg
550d09a29-8ef3-4678-88d1-a478386f2691.jpg
590dffd67-e3f7-4d21-ba32-98999e8f3caf.jpg
512d4d957-bba6-4b16-97a4-88e40d1e2037.jpg

About Teakolya
• Call Me TeeTee ???? I Will Be 18 In March ?? Pisces ?? Gang .. Im Looking For A LongTerm Relationship / Someone I Can Build W For A While And Have A Family W ?? I Like To Travel And Try New Things, My Goals Are To Continue To Get This Money ?? , Become A Lawyer And Be Successful .. I Smoke Weed Daily And Drink Sometimes But Never Was The Type To Let Drugs Affect Me From Accomplishing My Goals In Life?? My Name Makes Me Unique Because It Means Life In Cherokee Indian ???? And I'm A Very Bool , Honest , Straight-Foward , Loyal , Faithful , Funny , etc Person ?? I Listen To All Types Of Music ?? Hmu To Learn More About Me ??
Facebook- Adorar TeeTee
IG - adorarteetee__

1332783608_sarkozy_laugh.gif
:deadmanny:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
justicethenew25: beauty is my name
About
Non-Smoker with Prefer Not To Say body type
City
Water, New York
Details
31 year old Female, 5' 6" (168cm), Baptist
Ethnicity
Black, Capricorn
Intent
justicethenew25 wants to find someone to marry.
Education
High school
Personality
Adventurer
Profession
at home mother

6e07f7182-aefd-40aa-8d57-94164c8ee241.2.jpg

410729.gif

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
About
City
Water, New York
Details
Ethnicity
Black, Capricorn
Intent
Education
High school
Personality
Adventurer
Profession
at home mother

410729.gif

She is a mom, who the fun is going in these ddusty women raw lol

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
About
City
Water, New York
Details
Ethnicity
Black, Capricorn
Intent
Education
High school
Personality
Adventurer
Profession
at home mother

410729.gif
:dame::merchant:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
About
City
Water, New York
Details
Ethnicity
Black, Capricorn
Intent
Education
High school
Personality
Adventurer
Profession
at home mother

410729.gif
scustjay-png.5709

Daps
Reppin
This dikk In Your Mouth
LoL ..Thanks to the young man who alerted me about this. You c*nts are hilfukkinlarious. I already know the person who posted my profile.Thanks for the free promo. Yes, that profile was fukkery comedy etc.
To the guy who says I look like Project Pat, thanks Casper/Invisible Man. I'll still have you eating my ass, pencil dikk ..This was shared on a POF forum so more females will be signing up. I needed this laugh. You all be blessed.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
LoL ..Thanks to the young man who alerted me about this. You c*nts are hilfukkinlarious. I already know the person who posted my profile.Thanks for the free promo. Yes, that profile was fukkery comedy etc.
To the guy who says I look like Project Pat, thanks Casper/Invisible Man. I'll still have you eating my ass, pencil dikk ..This was shared on a POF forum so more females will be signing up. I needed this laugh. You all be blessed.
:mjlol: What!?!?

Promo!?!?:russ:

How much valuable traffic you got from here? There's members that been on this site for years and have yet donate $5. :umad::camby:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Which profile are you :gladbron:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

:krs:

In!

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oop, this is her profile...the one i posted..oop. -sips tea- So there, curiosity for those are satisfied.

Sorry for derailing the thread. But fear not! I have a fukkery profile coming this way!
------------

Chocol8xCougar: You Must Eat The Booty Like Groceries Dude LOL :russ:
About
Non-Smoker with A Few Extra Pounds body type:jbhmm:
City
Over the rainbow, Michigan
Details
22 year old Female, 5' 10" (178cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Black, Aquarius
Intent
Chocol8xCougar wants to date but nothing serious.:patrice:
Education
Associates Degree
Personality
Homebody
Profession
Ninja Assassin Dressed In Black:beli:

I am Seeking a Man For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? No Do you want children? Does not want children
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 1 year How ambitious are you? Somewhat Ambitious
Pets No Pets Second Language Spanish

Interests

About Piper
Taking a hiatus from here. Too many young guys on games. Too many catfish profiles.

If I blocked you on here. It was for several reasons lol. Just trying to weed out the bullshyt. If you message me then I respond. You read it don't reply or delete it. Your rude ass is getting blocked lol.

So, I wasted my summer on a sneaky prick. Devil in disguise. Who chose to lie steal and deceive me. I guess I won't complain too much about him. He showed me how to watch out for snakes close too you. Basically sleeping with the Enemy. Staying away from east side guys and Libras lol

I'm in my 30's plus sized BBW. Don't like it eat my ass prick [ Then again the white guys I dated were into that, hhmm lol] I don't care about how much money you flash on pics or claim to have. I have turned down guys with everything and dated super broke guys with nothing . I over looked that but wasn't appreciated for it. If you like to purposely play with females minds move along. I'm the wrong one [Brandy from A Thin Line Between Love & Hate, lol ]. I'm a sweetheart but will turn into a savage beast if you try to do me wrong. :smile: If you're the type that thinks because a female isn't lightskin, fit or foreign she can't have a preference. Go fork your eyes out dweeb. No matter your size or appearance we're all entitled to like and dislike what we choose.

I usually date interracially [immature confused little white boys]. 2015 is probably the first year I haven't had a white dude. Also 2015 was the first year in about 6-7 years I started back dating a black man shortly. Looking to see if I'll have better luck with an Asian or Hispanic man.

I guess pof mods are mad I exposed the racist white guy on here. He had a tiny penis complex. He said disrespectful things about black men. So they erased my whole profile when I shared it hahaha.

First Date
Long as it doesn't involve you trying to get me into bed o_0 ....Lol Or trying to boink me with a tiny wankkker

Catching a flight, So we can Tango in Paris ....Can't wait to visit. Hell I might even stay. One day grasshopper, one day lol

Maybe we can go camping? I've never been before. If we do decide on that field trip. Please don't cut, chop up and scatter my body pieces through out the woods, forest or village lol. I will be highly upset. Might even come back to haunt your life :smile:

Maybe we can learn about Chakra together?

12eb14422-e092-426a-b944-6ef764f8f343.2.jpg

Rest of her pics in her profile, I'm not copying and pasting all that shyt lol

Chocol8xCougar GOD, Jesus, Pontiac, Grand, Prix, White, boys, with

-------------