Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BbwDurham: If ur not into Bbw Dont hit me up!!!????
About
Non-Smoker with A Few Extra Pounds body type
City
Dallas, Texas
Details
24 year old Female, < 5' (< 152 cm), Non-religious
Ethnicity
Black, Leo
Intent
BbwDurham isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment.
Education
High school
Personality
Tattooed/Pierced
Profession
I work

I am Seeking a Man For Friends
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? Prefer Not To Say Do you want children? Prefer Not To Say
Marital Status Living Together Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Other
Do you have a car? Prefer Not To Say Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 4 years How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets Cat Second Language Urdu

About Me
Me and my GIRLFRIEND are Seeking a Sperm donor in Dallas...We prefer a Hispanic male.

MUST BE CLEAN !!!

First Date
HMu

pics:

471d31528-d904-49ef-b4db-a5040aaa2659.jpg
11acb7aa2-662a-4a64-a88b-f4e033588ea4.jpg
410d13c0c-eadf-4c45-b221-da6a5e355c57.jpg
-----------------

I put spoiler in the pics from now on so when peeps are on mobile, it wouldn't take long to load the pages in this thread....or if they're fried.

Sassy's commentary: Nothing wrong with bbw if that's what you are, but why did you put "a few extra pounds"? you do know they cancel each other out. you say if they're not looking for bbw, you don't want them talking to you but...why didn't you put "Tall/bbw" type body instead??? like, wouldn't it make it easy for those who are looking for bbws??? Doing shyt ass backwards dear. :francis:

2. So you want a sperm Donor...for you and your girl..but y'all already have kids?.....There is so much discrepancy in this...I can't fukking even right now. And I see you want a mixed kid...mixed kids aren't to be fukking fetishized. :scust: (I know she didn't say all that shyt in her profile. But I bet that's what's going through her mind when she said she wanted a spanish guy to be her sperm donor though :sas2:)

Also, just a suggestion. should we make a spin thread? like instead of bad profiles, we post good ones?

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im sick of this "a few extra pounds" bullshyt. Folks forget how their families used to look.

And fukk that "black women hold more weight" nonsense. You cant compare a big ass gut to something like bone density.:beli:These chicks are huuuuuuuuge, many of them.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
POF.com ™ The Leading Free Online Dating Site for Singles & Personals

NumberofPhotos.png
Crystal.Milan
online.png

22Miami/Fayetteville
Relationship Information
Crystal.Milan, single, is looking for a relationship
Longest Relationship: Over 1 year

Add to Favorites

Lifestyle
  • DrinksSocially.png

Drinks Socially
  • DoesntSmoke.png

Doesn't Smoke
  • NoCar.png

Doesn't Own a Car
  • NoDrugs.png

Doesn't Do Drugs
  • Christian.png

Is Christian - Other
About Me
  • SomeCollege.png

Some college
  • NotHavekids.png

Doesn't Have Kids
  • Taurus.png

Taurus
Height
5' 7" (170cm)
Body Type
Average body type
Profession
Makeup Artist
Ethnicity
Black
Wants Kids
Undecided/Open
Hair Color
Brown
Eye color
Brown
How ambitious are you?
Ambitious
Pets
No Pets
Personality
Fashionista
"I don't respond right away, to many messages. Srry"
I just finished school for skin care. I love tattoos and piercings!! I'm so much fun to be around and I love laughing, it keeps you young. Being happy is my goal! I just started my own business... If you need more info inbox me. I love makeup and if that's something you can't deal with then we have nothing to talk about. Yes! I know I'm beautiful without makeup... No need to let me know. I'm a makeup artist. I'm a confident woman that loves her body. Imma curvy girl, I guess you can say BBW but I'm fabulous! Get to know me... You will see.

INSTAGRAM: pink_pity

CTA-diamond-big.png

Access exclusive profile details and interactions
First Date
If you can't afford to take me out on a nice date... Don't ask me! Don't try to take me to Chilli's, TGIF, Red Lobster and call that a date. :childplease:I treat myself to the best and I expect the same! I never really had a real date... It would be nice to go on one. :dwillhuh:

The audacity is on a 100, 1000, trillion...

Not fun adding pics via phone click and you'll see.
She no doubt a thottie
Owner: Gold Hand, Pink Brush's Instagram feed

Owner Of "Changing Faces" @pink_pity Instagram profile - Pikore

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
My self-summary
Hi my name is bria I'm 21 and I'm looking for a serious relationship.... I'm into interracial dating obviously :mjpls:... I'm not here for hookups so please do not message me if that's what you're looking for.... I'm strictly looking for someone who is ready to settle down not saying we will be together but that just needs to be you intention not just a hit and run cause that will get you no where... I will not have sex with anyone anymore unless we are in a relationship I feel that if I'm giving it up it will be to one person sorry I'm not a whore or wish to be one... And for the guys that's "just getting out a relationship" and "just wanna hookup" I'm not the right girl... And no I'm not into fwb so I hope this made things clear I'm not looking to waste my time or yours

What I’m doing with my life
Living it .. Duh lol

I’m really good at
I'm a Jack of all trades

The first things people usually notice about me
I'm quiet but not to be messed with... I guess it's the energy I give off

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Movie... selena... titanic.... Jack n jill

The six things I could never do without
Bubble baths
My phone
My mom
My sisters
My earphones
Love

I spend a lot of time thinking about
A family... I find myself day dreaming about the perfect life

On a typical Friday night I am
At home watching my favorite shows or a movie just chilling

:mjlol:
17761008042139750539.webp
17275844232467668342.webp
4232794275613183337.webp
15542133880328918663.webp
17799522256058508156.webp
4636589272986407900.webp

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
About Me

I like going out and having a good
Time with friends and I like to meet new people and hopefully turn into friendship or something more who knows.
and like I said before I like meeting new ppl .
that's my main goal is to become a better person and be great at everything
I do. I have three kids just incase you did not read it at the top that I have kids and If you dont like it dont waste my time or yours so keep it moving hope you find what you are looking for but any ways I also like to fish I like to do alot of things I like to cook and . I like to listen to music R&B rock, coutry:mjpls:, I listen to pretty much everything . And everyone has there on preference and I have mine as far as for what I'm looking for you don't have to be in great shape but have some self worth about your self sloppy is not sexy if your over weight I know big guys need love to I'm just not the one to give it to you sorry not trying to be mean or rude and Im not wanting to sound racist :mjpls:orr anything because I'm not but Its just a preference I like white guys:mjpls: If you don't like it or me for that matter have a nice one and maybe there some one out there for you.

1bafe5b42e.jpg
86de3eea29.jpg

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
About Me

I like going out and having a good
Time with friends and I like to meet new people and hopefully turn into friendship or something more who knows.
and like I said before I like meeting new ppl .
that's my main goal is to become a better person and be great at everything
I do. I have three kids just incase you did not read it at the top that I have kids and If you dont like it dont waste my time or yours so keep it moving hope you find what you are looking for but any ways I also like to fish I like to do alot of things I like to cook and . I like to listen to music R&B rock, coutry:mjpls:, I listen to pretty much everything . And everyone has there on preference and I have mine as far as for what I'm looking for you don't have to be in great shape but have some self worth about your self sloppy is not sexy if your over weight I know big guys need love to I'm just not the one to give it to you sorry not trying to be mean or rude and Im not wanting to sound racist :mjpls:orr anything because I'm not but Its just a preference I like white guys:mjpls: If you don't like it or me for that matter have a nice one and maybe there some one out there for you.

1bafe5b42e.jpg
86de3eea29.jpg
Breh she doing us a favour ...Cacs taking one for the team

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
About Ashley
I love many things and depending on my mood different music. Lately I've been listening to 90's r&b. Please do not inbox me inappropriate messages. For the grown and sexy only. Please be honest and up front. I'm not attracted to white men.:obama:

:banderas:
61be6d8007.jpg
6e627542cf.jpg

:cape::cape::cape::cape:I'll save you

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
About Ashley
I love many things and depending on my mood different music. Lately I've been listening to 90's r&b. Please do not inbox me inappropriate messages. For the grown and sexy only. Please be honest and up front. I'm not attracted to white men.:obama:

:banderas:
61be6d8007.jpg
6e627542cf.jpg

:cape::cape::cape::cape:I'll save you

:dwillhuh: She's real cute.

But don't be fooled, EVERY girl on a dating website is on there for a reason brehs. A bad reason. :francis: