"Ride Along 2", 2016 action comedy film with Ice Cube & Kevin Hart

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Just saw this trailer before Straight Outta Compton. Literally no one laughed. Stick a fork in Kevin Hart's film career, at least for the time being, I think he's done. He needs to go away for awhile and regroup. I can't believe Ice Cube couldn't sniff out this stinker.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not a Kevin Hart fan, but I liked the first movie. It was probably one of the best things Kevin Hart did IMO, :yeshrug:

Wow. I'm a bit of a Kevin Hart fan and thought the first was quite meh for what I saw of it anyway (saw mainly the last half or so). Definitely wouldn't say that was his best movie by far, I'd say that 'About Last Night' and 'Think Like A Man' were his better movies, albeit not outstanding films, but definitely pretty decent and better than his rest that I've seen. This definitely looks better than the first one tho off the trailers anyway.

Although I do agree that Kevin Hart is kinda over-saturated in the game right now, both in part of his own doing and probably stan demand too maybe, I definitely think at his best, he is pretty hilarious. Ironically (or not, lol) he seems kinda better suited in smaller doses. Like, his small parts (both literally 1 scene notes) in '40 Year Old Virgin' and 'Top Five' were knockout blow hilarity and stand-out points in both films. I am very much looking forward to the joint with him and the Rock tho. If done right, I think that could be a great comedy and Rock is on a vicious hot streak right now, so....

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Meh. Curious if Tyrese is actually playing his character from FNF, name and all? Lol. Not in the credits/casting list for the cameo so I assume so.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dcfae71b17ccbbf43a3f86ef029e68a1.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow. I'm a bit of a Kevin Hart fan and thought the first was quite meh for what I saw of it anyway (saw mainly the last half or so). Definitely wouldn't say that was his best movie by far, I'd say that 'About Last Night' and 'Think Like A Man' were his better movies, albeit not outstanding films, but definitely pretty decent and better than his rest that I've seen. This definitely looks better than the first one tho off the trailers anyway.

Although I do agree that Kevin Hart is kinda over-saturated in the game right now, both in part of his own doing and probably stan demand too maybe, I definitely think at his best, he is pretty hilarious. Ironically (or not, lol) he seems kinda better suited in smaller doses. Like, his small parts (both literally 1 scene notes) in '40 Year Old Virgin' and 'Top Five' were knockout blow hilarity and stand-out points in both films. I am very much looking forward to the joint with him and the Rock tho. If done right, I think that could be a great comedy and Rock is on a vicious hot streak right now, so....

The ending of Ride Along is where it started to get wack actually,it started off strong though:manny:....I cant even say if he's better in small doses or does he just need to not be in so many movies back to back playing the same two versions of himself basically:heh:...he's either playing a wimp,or some cocky short man with a napoleon complex:mjlol:

And The Rock is on a hot streak,did you see Hercules:scust:?Not to mention all his other shytty movies,when did the streak even start unless we counting the Fast and Furious Movies:comeon:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
this trailer came on in the previews for straight outta compton and all i gotta say is, oliva munn :scust: