"Ride Along 2", 2016 action comedy film with Ice Cube & Kevin Hart

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ride_Along_2_poster.jpg
Well, I watched this movie this weekend on DVD.
It was okay. Considering it was a sequel, it was about as good as the first movie. And the first movie wasn't that good. So, I will have to say that it wasn't worse that the first.

There are a couple of inaccuracy problems in the movie. A cop on probation is on patrol with a field training officer for the first couple months after the academy. They never go out on special assignments, like he did in the movie. After you complete your probation period, you usually go on patrol, and it is very rare to go on a special assignment because of your inexperience, but it can happen. There are others that I won't go into.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:popcorn: Finna watch this joint. I enjoyed the 1st movie despite the medicore/disappointing reviews, so I'm looking forward to this sequel despite the bad reviews.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:takedat: I'm 48 minutes into this movie & I had to look up who is playing this fine Tasha chick is in this movie...

:dahell: According to IMDB, she's being played by Nadine Velazquez. That's gotta be a mistake by IMDB, right??!! Because this Tasha chick onscreen is clearly half or part Black. I've seen Nadine Velazquez in several movies & TV shows, it's never once crossed my mind she might be half black.

Anyways, @stomachlines How you feel about Nadine Velazquez?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:takedat: I'm 48 minutes into this movie & I had to look up who is playing this fine Tasha chick is in this movie...

:dahell: According to IMDB, she's being played by Nadine Velazquez. That's gotta be a mistake by IMDB, right??!! Because this Tasha chick onscreen is clearly half or part Black. I've seen Nadine Velazquez in several movies & TV shows, it's never once crossed my mind she might be half black.

Anyways, @stomachlines How you feel about Nadine Velazquez?

i like her :jawalrus:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/scale-of-1-to-10-what-do-you-rate-nadine-velaquez.394911/

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never looked twice at Olivia Munn but she was bad as hell in this film :takedat:

Movie was ok. It's what you expect going into it.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thought this movie was much better than the first. I really didn't have any high expectations for this, but surprisingly enjoyed it. I like the whole dynamic between the four of them. I personally hope they bring them all back for the third movie.

I think that scene where they get the data from the house shows how they can operate in the next movie. They got a cool team.

Last edited:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Just saw this because i was bored and damn, kevin heart is so unfunny to me

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I remember watching this lol

It’s literally what you could imagine besides being funny ,
The usual Kevin hart trying hard to be funny