"Ride Along 2", 2016 action comedy film with Ice Cube & Kevin Hart

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I haven't seen a Kevin hart film that I liked. Tim story I don't know what else he made cuz I don't care.
yeah man this movie was TERRIBLE..like one or two almost chuckles from me and prob because i smoked weed before and hadnt in like a week. i sat stone faced and not even in a hating mood. it just didnt deliver at all. even Ice Cube was wack in this movie. shyt was trash top to bottom.

only KH movie i like is Soul Plane..i know i'm not supposed to like it but its one of those guilty pleasure films.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
not that he just doesn't take it seriously
he's not the artistic type

So he's not good then breh :russ: if you're an artist, which a director is, any filmmaker is, and you don't take it seriously, then :camby:you're taking work from someone who could be making dope flicks and who is serious about it. There are a lot of young black filmmakers who could benefit from being in his spot

But for the record, I do think he's serious about it but he's just not that good:manny: it happens all the time in every profession imaginable

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah man this movie was TERRIBLE..like one or two almost chuckles from me and prob because i smoked weed before and hadnt in like a week. i sat stone faced and not even in a hating mood. it just didnt deliver at all. even Ice Cube was wack in this movie. shyt was trash top to bottom.

only KH movie i like is Soul Plane..i know i'm not supposed to like it but its one of those guilty pleasure films.

Damn they can't even make bad hood classics anymore, huh?

K Hart was always Ezel from Friday status to me.Seems like a good dude, love his interviews, but his movies/stand up..nah:russell:

People are in denial about how generic a lot of shyt has become.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Damn they can't even make bad hood classics anymore, huh?

K Hart was always Ezel from Friday status to me.Seems like a good dude, love his interviews, but his movies/stand up..nah:russell:

People are in denial about how generic a lot of shyt has become.
shyt is incredibly generic to me. Hood classics are at an all time low right now. Got All About the Benjamins or Next Day Air looking like they are top 5 compared to all of this new shyt.