Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (prod. G5 Kids)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He hasn't released any of the bigger featured tracks so we still haven't gotten a taste of the direction of the album.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
Why so angry...... Calm down killa :laff:

Not saying he should gain pg skills but once teams catch on to him dunking all the time he might have to gain a hook shot or two. Ross dosnt need to rap about concious shyt. He just needs to rap about more than "ima boss"

It's not just about substance. Look at somebody like devin the dude. His music really doesn't have much substance but it has grown and evolved with his fans
dude gave y'all the mafioso don style, the luxurious rich nikka style, the smooth laid back style for the bytches, and the trunk rattling trap sound. anytime he uses one y'all call him repetitive. this nikka just make music for y'all to enjoy, he ain't suppose to introduce you to something that's gon change y'all life. :why: appreciate the music and stfu.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
All the know it alls foaming at the mouth over singles lol

Let's bookmark this thread and watch nikkas copp pleas when the album of the year drops in 29 days

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
dude gave y'all the mafioso don style, the luxurious rich nikka style, the smooth laid back style for the bytches, and the trunk rattling trap sound. anytime he uses one y'all call him repetitive. this nikka just make music for y'all to enjoy, he ain't suppose to introduce you to something that's gon change y'all life. :why: appreciate the music and stfu.

It's all mafioso, don,luxurios, rich nikka shyt over trunk rattling trap beats. Even the songs for the ladies, although the beats tend to be a little softer/slower he's still rappin about the same shyt. There's not even any quotables that you can rewind and go :ohlawd: just generic forgettable music. No soul whatsoever. I do appreciate the music when it's good. I did appreciate his music more in the past. But as of right now it's getting corny and repetitive. We wil see how his album is but judging by recent singles, mixtapes it will be more of the same.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant believe this nikka still makin BMFs and MC Hammers......Ross is boring as fukk.

Ross Album cuts are SUPER dope .. but hes searching desperately for another BMF ... idk why he don't try another aston martin or get Khaled to produce him a single ...

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It's all mafioso, don,luxurios, rich nikka shyt over trunk rattling trap beats. Even the songs for the ladies, although the beats tend to be a little softer/slower he's still rappin about the same shyt. There's not even any quotables that you can rewind and go :ohlawd: just generic forgettable music. No soul whatsoever. I do appreciate the music when it's good. I did appreciate his music more in the past. But as of right now it's getting corny and repetitive. We wil see how his album is but judging by recent singles, mixtapes it will be more if the same.

:rudy:His last three mixtapes have been the cream of the crop.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
album of the year is droppin in 16 days faqqot

You will be the first nikka in the Nas thread disappointed or acting disappointed

I can't wait to watch the nikkas flip July 31 though :wow: