Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (prod. G5 Kids)

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
nikkas don't try and prop Ross indirectly. When we we're telling you how dope BMF was or Mafia Music II was you didn't want to listen

Now, its Ross needs to go back to this. You nikkas never liked or respected how ill son is. When Jul 31st comes nikkas will be in the Official God Forgives, I Don't thread copppin pleas

Lol u are 100% correct. There's definitely a pattern here. nikkas in here posting Mafia Music 2 and T.O. smilies like they was really rocking with Ross like that. They'll be doing the same thing with tracks off Rich Forever sometime next yr I'm guessing. Maybe Keys to the Crib will get the love it deserves by then

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
It's very simple....

Ross needs to just let J.U.S.T.I.C.E League produce and executive produce the whole album....

That will give it a cohesive feel, kinda like how No ID and Salaam Remi are pretty much co-producing Nas album together.

Ross too busy getting tracks from 15 different producers and the sounds are not cohesive...sounds all over the damn place.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Does this mean that "You the Boss"/"Touch 'N You" are not on the album? I hope so.

Those plus I also hope I love my B!tch and So Sophisticated are not on the album either......

Those are mixtape quality tracks....not album tracks....

WTF happened to all those beats from the videos on Youtube where Ross was getting those hot ass beats from Toomp and the Alchemist??

All I'm hearing is Lex Luger and Drumma Boy trap beats....

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn::damn: momma

Ross camp is lost .. they dropped so sophisticated , black magic and it hasnt taken off like like BMF or any of his other previous street joints - that sound is done it isnt coz they aint good joints but he has already made those songs so many times before people r over it

the problem is he drops the song with usher n people think he soft

this is how lost the camp is

this morning they were dropping - presidential produced by Pharrell

then they switched it last minute coz they were afrauid coz of pharrels hit n miss record it was to much

so they dropped another street record which he ahs done 10 x before as the safer option

bad work .. Gucci n Spiff need 2 get they shyt together

this song aint that bad theaux

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Those plus I also hope I love my B!tch and So Sophisticated are not on the album either......

Those are mixtape quality tracks....not album tracks....

WTF happened to all those beats from the videos on Youtube where Ross was getting those hot ass beats from Toomp and the Alchemist??

All I'm hearing is Lex Luger and Drumma Boy trap beats....

There's a reason we haven't seen a tracklist yet. It'd be hot if GFID was all new music and the leaks so far were just throwaways

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
nikkas don't try and prop Ross indirectly. When we we're telling you how dope BMF was or Mafia Music II was you didn't want to listen

Now, its Ross needs to go back to this. You nikkas never liked or respected how ill son is. When Jul 31st comes nikkas will be in the Official God Forgives, I Don't thread copppin pleas
:what: I been a ross fan since POM, I bought that shyt the day it dropped & listened to it on repeat from MIA to NC. I give props when props is due, this shyt is just wack & repetitive, chorus sound just like that montana, wale & meek joint.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Ross need to get back in the lab with Justice League, Bink, Toomp, and Inkredibles, hire some new ghost writers, push his album back to Christmas, and stop putting out this trash.