Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (prod. G5 Kids)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This sounds exactly like Acting Up....
2i2btyw.jpg

This shyt trash

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't understand why yall nikkas are always trying to deny Ross. Every time he drops some heat yall try to move the goal post on him. This track is heat and the album is going to be heat. nikkas have no faith

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't understand why yall nikkas are always trying to deny Ross. Every time he drops some heat yall try to move the goal post on him. This track is heat and the album is going to be heat. nikkas have no faith

What goal post? This nikka hadn't even suited up for the game with this weak ass repetitive trash. Matter of fact that nikka selling peanuts and beer in the stands and aint nowhere near the field of play.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
The success Ross received after releasing Deeper Than Rap by sticking w/ the trap sound stunted his growth.

DTR was the Rozay I fukked with heavy...now he on these monotonous trap anthems and he sound lazy as fukk.

This hook is an embarrassment :scusthov:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The success Ross received after releasing Deeper Than Rap by sticking w/ the trap sound stunted his growth.

DTR was the Rozay I fukked with heavy...now he on these monotonous trap anthems and he sound lazy as fukk.

This hook is an embarrassment :scusthov:

deeper than rap was his peak. that album was and still is great. a blueprint for what ross is known for best. amazing production with quality lyrics.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i fukk with ross but this shyt sounds just like most of these repetitive trap bmf knockoff songs he is trying to recreate.

:snoop:

i got faith in this nikka but it seems like after this album drops he is going to be :flabbynsick:

wale is the obvious best in mmg right now and its not even close.

he needs to get his ass back in the studio with cee-lo green and get a hit single because this wont get it done.