Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (prod. G5 Kids)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
deeper than rap was his peak. that album was and still is great. a blueprint for what ross is known for best. amazing production with quality lyrics.

Yup problem is the hood loved them generic ass anthems and Rozay probably :eat: good performing em so he has no incentive to give us that piff we all know he can make.

I hope this nikka flops just so he's forced to go back to the drawing board.

I miss this Ross :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I want their music to grow and evolve with their audience like Nas

My thing is Rozay had two trap songs on teflon don, that's it, but yet nikkas got it in their minds that he gonna have an album full of trap anthems cmon now.

Its like he cant even make the trap songs with out nikkas getting mad, nikkas want that deeper than rap music for an whole album and thats just not gonna happen.

This album is gonna be just like teflon don, a cpl commercial tracks, cpl anthem type tracks and the rest gonna be that laid back shyt

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My thing is Rozay had two trap songs on teflon don, that's it, but yet nikkas got it in their minds that he gonna have an album full of trap anthems cmon now.

Its like he cant even make the trap songs with out nikkas getting mad, nikkas want that deeper than rap music for an whole album and thats just not gonna happen.

This album is gonna be just like teflon don, a cpl commercial tracks, cpl anthem type tracks and the rest gonna be that laid back shyt

To me it's all the same. The beats might change. He might switch up his flow a little. But the subject matter and overall feel of the songs hasn't changed much since hustlin.

It's either a trap anthem, a chick song, or deeper than rap. All of his songs fall into one of these catagories.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
To me it's all the same. The beats might change. He might switch up his flow a little. But the subject matter and overall feel of the songs hasn't changed much since hustlin.

It's either a trap anthem, a chick song, or deeper than rap. All of his songs fall into one of these catagories.

Well then you just not a Ross fan, Ross aint never really been about substance. When I wanna hear substance I listen to someone else.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
I want their music to grow and evolve with their audience like Nas
well listen to fukking rappers like nas who makes songs on the same topics, don't come in here and expect ross to rap about conscious shyt when you know that's not his style. i don't expect dwight howard to develop pg skills and run a offense. :what:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
well listen to fukking rappers like nas who makes songs on the same topics, don't come in here and expect ross to rap about conscious shyt when you know that's not his style. i don't expect dwight howard to develop pg skills and run a offense. :what:

Why so angry...... Calm down killa :laff:

Not saying he should gain pg skills but once teams catch on to him dunking all the time he might have to gain a hook shot or two. Ross dosnt need to rap about concious shyt. He just needs to rap about more than "ima boss"
Well then you just not a Ross fan, Ross aint never really been about substance. When I wanna hear substance I listen to someone else.

It's not just about substance. Look at somebody like devin the dude. His music really doesn't have much substance but it has grown and evolved with his fans

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

:yes:

We still basically gotta month until the release date. Ross ain't stupid, the heavy artillery ain't been released yet :jawalrus: