Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (prod. G5 Kids)

Ronald

Daps
Not even gonna be top 5 this year

GOOD album bout to sh!t on this too

Kanye acapella on New Gawd Flow >>>>>>> all Ross singles released so far

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I have liked SOME of the tracks from the mixtapes, but if those where the cream of the crop then Ross is in more trouble than I previously thought.

His Albert Anastatia Ep and and Ashes to Ashes tape, with all original production are classic mixtapes. Ross must not be for you. If you not feeling those why even waste your time and listen to Ross.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
His Albert Anastatia Ep and and Ashes to Ashes tape, with all original production are classic mixtapes. Ross must not be for you. If you not feeling those why even waste your time and listen to Ross.

Like I said i liked SOME of the tracks. I am a fan of hiphop so I try to listen to everything. How could i find out if i like stuff if i dont listen to it. And I don't think anybody will be talking about those mixtapes within a couple years. Hell outside the coli i havnt heard anybody mention or listening to those tapes in a while. I would say they are probably not classic.

userofherb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who keeps allowing this shyt to come out? and does he not hear how terrible this is? undeniable hot garbage and smh at any1 cosigning this bullshyt. lazy as hell, ross bout to drop more failed singles than red cafe

10:31

Superstar
Daps
God Forgives I Dont gone be another classic for Rozay and gone be in everybody whip this summer just like Rich Forever was heard blasting every fukkin where.

This shyt knock and he already got his BMF fukk nikkas in Bury Me a G :yes:

nah... let them :ehh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why this nikka insist on releasing BMF 20 times? Goddamn that hook is trash. Get back on that DTR sound. The boss is now third in line of his own team

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
shyt is iight, probably wont listen to it again. Ross need to get back on his Justice League shyt, this whole BMF has been ran into the ground :snoop:

Mafia Music 2 type shiit>>>>>>>>>>>>BMF type bullshyt

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm4YbPzdVoY"]Rick Ross - Mafia Music 2 (Unofficial Video) - YouTube[/ame]

:lawd:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
nikkas don't try and prop Ross indirectly. When we we're telling you how dope BMF was or Mafia Music II was you didn't want to listen

Now, its Ross needs to go back to this. You nikkas never liked or respected how ill son is. When Jul 31st comes nikkas will be in the Official God Forgives, I Don't thread copppin pleas

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
nikkas don't try and prop Ross indirectly. When we we're telling you how dope BMF was or Mafia Music II was you didn't want to listen

Now, its Ross needs to go back to this. You nikkas never liked or respected how ill son is. When Jul 31st comes nikkas will be in the Official God Forgives, I Don't thread copppin pleas

:flabbynsick: