Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (prod. G5 Kids)

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is two of them have stuck, I hear that touchin you shyt on the radio all the time and so sophisticated is a banger.

It's like yall want Ross to have number 1 singles, Ross has had a number one single once...that shyt just doesn't happen.

Y'all??? nikka I fukk with Ross Heavy... Those songs he's dropping are not getting that album out.... He'll push again...

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Y'all??? nikka I fukk with Ross Heavy... Those songs he's dropping are not getting that album out.... He'll push again...

It's to late, it's gonna be july 31st, that less than a month, that push back shyt dont matter, he gonna do around 180k to 250k the first week anyway.

It would be even stupider to push it back now, I think nikkas expectations is way to high for this shyt. If nikkas want Ross to do 400k first week you might as well shelve that shyt.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's to late, it's gonna be july 31st, that less than a month, that push back shyt dont matter, he gonna do around 180k to 250k the first week anyway.

It would be even stupider to push it back now, I think nikkas expectations is way to high for this shyt. If nikkas want Ross to do 400k first week you might as well shelve that shyt.

I agree with you... But Ross is the one with the super high expectations.... That shyt is gonna do on the 31st what it'll do in September... He should just drop it... But he's on his "Home run" shyt...

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
does rick ross have his beats pre-made for him or somethin? all this nikka shyt sound the same i promise.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many of the same fukkin song we can actually get from these dudes? fukkin lex or knockoff beats with that fast hi hat and garbage rhymes. rap lost

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
As a "single" this is pretty much useless...no need in releasing it, and definitely no need in giving it the whole "announce you're dropping it days in advance...put out cover art to hype it up...and release to itunes" treatment... So Sophisticated is better and this sounds like too many other MMG tracks and Ross mixtape material floating around, so it'll get lost in the shuffle and won't gain any traction...that Usher track isn't gaining on urban radio like I thought it would either...pretty much looking like he's not gonna have any kind of a killer single leading into GFID...we'll see how powerful his fanbase has grown to be when the album drops...I predicted he was gonna make a jump to that next level with this one, but his inability to make an "event" single has me 2nd guessing and making it more likely he stays in that 2nd tier mid-card lane