Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (prod. G5 Kids)

Daps
the only thing that gonna make this album as big as his last 3 will be a maybach music part 4? feat. nas, jay-z and kanye west or a diss track going at a top 10 rapper. this shyt just isnt cutting it. how u go from certified hit singles (hustlin, speeding, the boss) to a sub par usher single and a flopped nicki minaj track that could have gon number 1 if pushed right when it dropped. ross dropped the ball.
his first 3 albums werent 'big' by any stretch..the hypebeast masses didnt hop on board till a few years ago..lets be real here

:comeon:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I'm getting less and less excited about GFID, and I didn't think that would happen. These aren't even good songs, b. I could tell Super Fly wasn't gonna be a hit, but it was a good enough song for me to nod too - and it doesn't mess up the flow of Teflon Don. But we've heard like what, a third of the album and so far all the tracks are bad to decent. Dunno brehs...

This should have been Ross' crowning achievement, but it's looking like he might just lose most of the buzz he built up over the last few years.

We have heard three songs off the album, I really doubt that shyt with nicki or I love my biitches will be on the album

Out of the three so sophisticated goes hard, the other is a song for bytches and this is the other, which on first listen is ok, but I also thought BMF, Keys to the crib and other shyt was just ok on first listen

So unless Ross got 9 tracks on his album I doubt we have heard a third of the album

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
well big as in actually great albums which he has 3 of. im skeptical that this is gonna live up to the hype it had when first announced.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:rip:... His crew was passed him up. Wale, Meek, and even Gunplay are more creative.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
:rip:... His crew was passed him up. Wale, Meek, and even Gunplay are more creative.

:snoop::snoop:name these more creative gunplay songs, and I like Gunplay I just think the message boards especially this one are started to overate the hell out of gunplay.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of these song he's releasing wont even make the album, its a shame too cause I really like So Sophisticated...it seems he just putting these out there on some Good Friday shyt, I guess some might be on the deluxe
Nah.... He's tossing these songs out to STICK!!! Get that "GOOD Friday" shyt outta here...

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Nah.... He's tossing these songs out to STICK!!! Get that "GOOD Friday" shyt outta here...

The thing is two of them have stuck, I hear that touchin you shyt on the radio all the time and so sophisticated is a banger.

It's like yall want Ross to have number 1 singles, Ross has had a number one single once...that shyt just doesn't happen.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
At this point the coli is gonna hate on every track Ross dropped, I figured that when so sophisticated dropped and you had dumb nikkas saying it sounding like BMF, shyt sounds nothing like BMF

Yall some haters this shyt is flames

So Sophisticated >>>>> Hold Me Back

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
:manny: Track sounds like typical Rozay, but still pretty dope. The streets will feel this though. Not sure how it plays as a single.

As long as he gets rid of the wack shyt like that Usher song. So Sophisticated was pretty dope too, but I guess in his position you need to hit a homerun.