Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (prod. G5 Kids)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Theres already a song with a similar but better hook and beat. called Actin Up. Damn Ross going flop brehs

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
i want to still believe this nikka is fallin back to let his team eat more, but that shyt was trash. him and that whole style been:flabbynsick: . im actually more interested to hear what his album is gonna sound like now

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm getting less and less excited about GFID, and I didn't think that would happen. These aren't even good songs, b. I could tell Super Fly wasn't gonna be a hit, but it was a good enough song for me to nod too - and it doesn't mess up the flow of Teflon Don. But we've heard like what, a third of the album and so far all the tracks are bad to decent. Dunno brehs...

This should have been Ross' crowning achievement, but it's looking like he might just lose most of the buzz he built up over the last few years.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
"these nikkaz wont hold me back"

"everything went well I'm eatin steak no more soup"

"first i got me a taurus then I got me a lexus my connect live in texas" :obama:
:deadhorse:

ima give it nother listen in a hour

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
the only thing that gonna make this album as big as his last 3 will be a maybach music part 4? feat. nas, jay-z and kanye west or a diss track going at a top 10 rapper. this shyt just isnt cutting it. how u go from certified hit singles (hustlin, speeding, the boss) to a sub par usher single and a flopped nicki minaj track that could have gon number 1 if pushed right when it dropped. ross dropped the ball.