Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (prod. G5 Kids)

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I like Ross' music, but he's got 6-7 producers basically makin' the same beat for him.

He needs to switch it up some. He's mad repetitive right now.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
What happened to the elegant Rick Ross who gave us songs like, Magnificent, Rich Off Cocaine, Usual Suspects, Valley of Death, Lay Back etc He needs to get back with the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and the incredibles.

This is true

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What happened to the elegant Rick Ross who gave us songs like, Magnificent, Rich Off Cocaine, Usual Suspects, Valley of Death, Lay Back etc He needs to get back with the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and the incredibles.

This man speaking the truth, plus we can all :eat: off these types of songs

Flawda

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've been a Boss fan ever since we was rockin extra medium laker jerseys. Withat that being said this is the greatest quote I ever quoted

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I been sayin since his second album that rick ross is making the same three songs over and over again.ross is not a true artist like nas or jigga or any other legend yall hold him up to.his is simply a rappers that made a few good songs and the shyt went to his head so he tried to "Too Short (Pimp,Biiiitch)" is way think the same type of song will keep him in the same space.the Rause run was over a year or two but somehow The media is trying to keep him at the front of HipHop for a reason.im thinking because Ross is one of those BOMBS rhymefest was talking about.how many times do you need to rap about shyt your fans cant afford?

Flawda

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We moved up to a different tax bracket each time Ross dropped an album. We was doing deals with the likes of Sosa and them. Now he takin us back to huggin the block :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point the coli is gonna hate on every track Ross dropped, I figured that when so sophisticated dropped and you had dumb nikkas saying it sounding like BMF, shyt sounds nothing like BMF

Yall some haters this shyt is flames
I NEVER DRUNK THE ROSS KOOL-AID LIKE MANY SO MAYBE MY OPINION IS JADED(LIKE I GIVE A FUK LOL)..... BEING 100 ROSS HAS A FEW DIFF SOUNDING SONGS BUT SINCE BMF DROPPED AT THE VERY LEAST %70 PERCENT OF MAYBACH MUZIK SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE BMF........SAME 808S......SAME DROPS,THE HOOKS ARE ALL THE SAME(REPEAT THE SAME shyt 5,6 TIMES..)........SAME FAKE DOPEBOY IM NOT THE POLICE IM JUST LIKE YOU CONTENT.....YOU CAN STOP ME WHEN I TELL A LIE........... EVEN ROSS STANS
ARE STARTING TO GET FET UP LMAO.......THEY DONT MIND BEING LIED TO IF THE MUSIK IS NEW N FRESH BUT THE MAYBACH STYLE HAS BEEN REPETITIVE FOR A WHILE NOW.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been sayin since his second album that rick ross is making the same three songs over and over again.ross is not a true artist like nas or jigga or any other legend yall hold him up to.his is simply a rappers that made a few good songs and the shyt went to his head so he tried to "Too Short (Pimp,Biiiitch)" is way think the same type of song will keep him in the same space.the Rause run was over a year or two but somehow The media is trying to keep him at the front of HipHop for a reason.im thinking because Ross is one of those BOMBS rhymefest was talking about.how many times do you need to rap about shyt your fans cant afford?
VERY TRUE BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE ADDED EXTRA SECURITY AS THERE ARE ROSS GROUPIES OUTSIDE YOUR JOB WAITING TO GET AT YOU FOR SAYING THE TRUTH as we speak LOL....WHEN I POINT THIS OUT THE ROSS FANS GET VERY CONFUSED, ALL HUMAN LOGIC LEAVES THEM AND THEY START SPEAKING IN STAN LMAO....

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This is aiight but the hook especially at the end...and the "p*ssy hole" thing...:what:

Other than this it's aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

but so sophisticated stays in rotation :wow: