Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
whO are des tnt nikkaz
nikkaz feelinga are hurt all the way

i need to come to coli wit a bulletproof vest and a bullet proof escalade

Randy Marsh removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: Eat #TnT you bytch..
2 minutes ago
Deadpool1986 removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: TnT!!!

2meo removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: #TnT is trash and I didn't even listen to add views :umad:
14 minutes ago

HideoKojima removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: soulo hoe
Hiphoplives4eva removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: nonsense
26 minutes ago
these nikkaz is deep

"who u gonna call/........ghost busters
weirdos just like the nikka they admirer ab soul

i think they still mad over they false leader running out of here

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: There is no white side of town in DETROIT, Detroit is like 99% black, southwest detroit has alot of mexicans,latino's, etc, but that's it.

Past 8mile it's no longer Detroit, it's ferndale,oak park,southfield, etc, that's where you start seeing white people, but yall out of towners don't know nothing so I cant be too mad at yall, but you gotta know what you talkin bout before you get to talking.

that nickoli's in southfield though :banderas:

that pancake house in southfield :whew:

swerve

All Star
Daps
Way to skip over the question :pachaha:
It was a perfectly fine answer. Ross has been talking mad shyt the last 5 years and whenever he's been tested he been running like the p*ssyboy he is.

I wouldn't have put myself in that position because I wouldn't try to be something im not and if I was I would've made sure that the people that made the facade real were paid off or shown respect or whatever the fukk they wanted. Now all Ross got is his stans desperately grasping at straws.

Its only so long fake thugs can pretend :youngsabo:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
whO are des tnt nikkaz
nikkaz feelinga are hurt all the way

i need to come to coli wit a bulletproof vest and a bullet proof escalade

Randy Marsh removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: Eat #TnT you bytch..
2 minutes ago
Deadpool1986 removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: TnT!!!

2meo removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: #TnT is trash and I didn't even listen to add views :umad:
14 minutes ago

HideoKojima removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: soulo hoe
Hiphoplives4eva removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: nonsense

26 minutes ago
these nikkaz is deep

"who u gonna call/........ghost busters
weirdos just like the nikka they admirer ab soul

i think they still mad over they false leader running out of here

:mjlol: Damn bruh they did you like that????:ohhh::gladbron:

nikkas be talking things way too serious on this bytch

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a 50 Cent stan or a Rick Ross stan, and I decided to waste my time reading this whole thread.
Rick Ross, a hip-hop artist who has made an incredibly transparent facade, specifically to make money, was threatened by another hip-hop artist who is not mainstream.
Rick Ross is not from Detroit.
He is a hip-hop artist from Miami that is paid to do shows.
He is an entertainer.
He entertains.
He does not owe a single person in Detroit anything, because they did not create his career.
We know he is lying about being a 'kingpin."
Many artists have done it in the past.
He is making a profit from it.
He knows the facade isn't real.
We do too.
Rick Ross' job is to perform.
"Trick Trick" expects Rick Ross, to give him something, whether its money or "respect."
Rick Ross doesn't owe him anything.
The shows are for the fans of Rick Ross, to pay him in return for entertainment.
They lost out because of immaturity.
At the end of the day, "street credibility" does not pay bills.
Jobs do.
Careers do.
Rick Ross will continue to be wealthy because of this.
Trick Trick needs to put time and effort into developing music and an image that can make both him, and his fellow artists successful.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It was a perfectly fine answer. Ross has been talking mad shyt the last 5 years and whenever he's been tested he been running like the p*ssyboy he is.

I wouldn't have put myself in that position because I wouldn't try to be something im not and if I was I would've made sure that the people that made the facade real were paid off or shown respect or whatever the fukk they wanted. Now all Ross got is his stans desperately grasping at straws.

Its only so long fake thugs can pretend :youngsabo:

It's a simple yes or no question and u are still duckin it :heh:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody lets shout out @Detroit Wave for taking time out of his life to give negative rep to people whose views on this situation don't line up with his.....

Your a winner playboy, one of a kind....

swerve

All Star
Daps
It's a simple yes or no question and u are still duckin it :heh:
It's not a simple yes or no question and I gave you a perfect answer your cant comeback from

Now sit your dumbass down or do the Ross thing and run away :russ:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Exactly. nikkas are extremely simple in detroit. Look at the nonsense they will "mobilize" for, yet schools are being closed faster than anything and nobody gives a fukk.

nikka's priorities are fukked up i swear.

And Arabs and Asians are buying up their property and shytting on them but they want to create a human blockade for some gimmick rapper. The whole situation is lame as hell. :heh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So if nikkas know we got talent why nikkas from here aint getting put on then? And breh yall acting like the "No Fly Zone" happens everytime an artists comes, shyt happens every blue moon, most nikkas come here and show respect, nikkas still come here, you have your Ross,2Chainz,Trick Daddy's, etc that try to get over and gotta get dealt with, but nikkas still come here.

People don't rock with Detroit period.
So paying up to perform there is showing "respect"?

What exactly did Ross do to Trick for him to show up outside dudes scheduled concert event with 100 nikkas?

And why ain't nikkas getting on? I thought I explained this in my previous post(s). They not getting on unless they get out the city or fukks with someone who isn't in Detroit. Em did it with Dre, Big Sean with Kanye, Royce with Em/Slaughterhouse, D12 with Em, etc. you see the pattern?

No one is going to go to the D and search for nikkas. Create a buzz in your city and stop letting nikkas like Trick rob/extort out of towners that come to do hip hop business in Detroit and maybe y'all nikkas will get some buzz

And it happens in a blue moon but yet it happens and it's usually the same nikkas involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.