Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
rick-ross-the-bawse-o.gif
I can't see the tweet but :dead:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
. Hell the REAL Freeway Rick Ross more than likely has a hand in a lot of the shyt cause all REAL street cats KNOW fat gusto is making a killing by just TAKING someone else's life. .
The Real Rick Ross is a fakkit.. Fukk him, his name, life and "legacy"...Dude was a puppet for the Black Holocaust of the 80's..

I'm glad someone took his name and made a complete mockery out of it for profit.. It's the least of what he deserves...I hope Charmin comes out with Rick Ross toilet paper and sells it exclusively in white communities...

:pacspit:

swerve

All Star
Daps
I know he's real talented, and real rich, and real fat, and real entertaining and real funny and seems to make yall real mad...

What is he not real at? Selling drugs and killing people?

I thought that was a given...

Ole "Macho Man ain't really who he says he was so I hope Mike Tyson beats him up" azz n1ggas..

:mjlol:

I hope none of yall have kids or mortgages...
I thought you stanned Iggy? :mjlol:

To be real is to do what you rap about so NEXT :camby:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
The Real Rick Ross is a fakkit.. Fukk him, his name, life and "legacy"...Dude was a puppet for the Black Holocaust of the 80's..

I'm glad someone took his name and made a complete mockery out of it for profit.. It's the least of what he deserves...I hope Charmin comes out with Rick Ross toilet paper and sells it exclusively in white communities...

Ok I get it...you a Rick Ross stan :lupe:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Realer than the new Rick Ross:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.