Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Name me one artist from Detroit besides Eminem and Big Sean that has blown mainstream.......we already died out fam, nikkas dont fukk with Detroit artist, that why Trick is mad, just name me one, that blew mainstream besides the two Ive named.
thats like a pittbull being sad about not being loved, so it bites people. GOOD LUCK with that

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
detroit fans be like
tumblr_n7dtf9Q7iE1s2safbo2_500.gif

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
thats like a pittbull being sad about not being loved, so it bites people. GOOD LUCK with that

Naw fam, I truely believe everyone outside of Detroit believe that everyone from Detroit is ignorant as hell which is not the case that's why we get no love, and no artists get signed. We have dudes here who are plenty talented, but get no love what so ever, Big Herk is a lyrical genius and Detroit legend, but I guarantee you outside of Detroit he's never been heard of and that's fukked up cause dude is super nice, Stretch Money anotha cat who should have blew but never did, and them dudes is better than DBCO by alot.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Just want a ross stan in this thread to answer the question

after what happened in Detroit how can you consider him real?
I know he's real talented, and real rich, and real fat, and real entertaining and real funny and seems to make yall real mad...

What is he not real at? Selling drugs and killing people?

I thought that was a given...

Ole "Macho Man ain't really who he says he was so I hope Mike Tyson beats him up" azz n1ggas..

:mjlol:

I hope none of yall have kids or mortgages...

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:mjlol: It really is Detroit vs Everybody.Everybody got all the answers when it comes to Detroit.The white media that the Coli militants love to bash got nikkas believing we're out here living in huts and dodging gunfire constantly on some wild wild west shyt.They don't know what's going on here,these nikkas recite the same shyt they read in a Time magazine article 3 years ago.The "liberal white media" you nikkas love to hate got y'all attacking the blackest city in the country.

Rick Ross getting his hoe card pulled will do nothing to stop rappers from making their money here.The same nikkas in here crying foul are the same nikkas that laughed at the Young Berg incident.Stop caping for a grown man who doesn't give a fukk about you.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Name me one artist from Detroit besides Eminem and Big Sean that has blown mainstream.......we already died out fam, nikkas dont fukk with Detroit artist, that why Trick is mad, just name me one, that blew mainstream besides the two Ive named.

nikkas from Detroit can't blow because of the hating ass nikka mentality that exists in the city. How many local Detroit rappers have been killed over some bullshyt?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Royce... But I'm simply askin why is trick lookin for handouts? Why is he basically beggin outsiders to sign Detroit artists? Trick and a lot of cats in the D don't wana take responsibility and accountability for their own shortcomings

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Every time a Detroit thread pops up

1) it does numbers.
2) out of towners come in with bs about what they think the city is about ( News watchers)
3) these same outsiders have the answers, but will not step foot in Detroit and put plan to purpose due to being scared, fraudulent, blowing smoke, just trying to sound smart, or all of the above.
4) Topic always turns into how shytty the city is and how no ones cares about it, Detroit should fall off of the map and etc.
5) Guaranteed to see the exact same thing in the next Detroit thread. A city that gets no attention sure does get a lot of attention.:whew:
:manny:

Exactly...Everybody know I rep the D to the fullest and I have tried to avoid this thread like the plague. I know several folks PERSONALLY that were with Trick at Chene Park and this incident is BIGGER than some No Fly Zone shyt, which by the way I think is fukking stupid. Ross really needs to cut the gangsta talk out if he doesn't want to live it. Cats are going to do this in multiple cities cause he is looked at as a fraud. Hell the REAL Freeway Rick Ross more than likely has a hand in a lot of the shyt cause all REAL street cats KNOW fat gusto is making a killing by just TAKING someone else's life. Real street nikkas not having that shyt. I believe in Detroit at least that none of his artists are going to get a pass to do any work.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Naw fam, I truely believe everyone outside of Detroit believe that everyone from Detroit is ignorant as hell which is not the case that's why we get no love, and no artists get signed. We have dudes here who are plenty talented, but get no love what so ever, Big Herk is a lyrical genius and Detroit legend, but I guarantee you outside of Detroit he's never been heard of and that's fukked up cause dude is super nice, Stretch Money anotha cat who should have blew but never did, and them dudes is better than DBCO by alot.
Nah bruh, no one truly believes that about Detroit

no one smart anyway. We've seen the talent yall nikkas got there, thing is no one outside of Detroit is going to go to Detroit to really fukk with yall like that. Especially when you got bullshyt like this going on. No Fly Zone for rappers who don't want to get extorted, but like homies said earlier in the thread, there aren't any No Fly Zones for the people thats really fukking up your city

But nikkas shouldn't be that stupid or naive to believe Detroit doesn't have talented artists there (singers, rappers, producers, etc). But like I also said earlier in the thread, those artists usually have to leave Detroit to get shine

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Royce... But I'm simply askin why is trick lookin for handouts? Why is he basically beggin outsiders to sign Detroit artists? Trick and a lot of cats in the D don't wana take responsibility and accountability for their own shortcomings

Royce aint really blow, he got a little buzz, but look how far back you had to go you named an old head breh, keep it 100, Detroit artist never get mainstream ever and thats fukked up.

IDK what's tricks motives behind the whole thing as I said I feel the way he going about it is wrong, but as he said, we not getting no love, so I guess he tryna take matters into his own hands, you either break bread with me and the city, show one of my artist some love, or you gon have problems when you come here.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Royce aint really blow, he got a little buzz, but look how far back you had to go you named an old head breh, keep it 100, Detroit artist never get mainstream ever and thats fukked up.

IDK what's tricks motives behind the whole thing as I said I feel the way he going about it is wrong, but as he said, we not getting no love, so I guess he tryna take matters into his own hands, you either break bread with me and the city, show one of my artist some love, or you gon have problems when you come here.

Dilla and Jurassic 5 :lolbron:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah bruh, no one truly believes that about Detroit

no one smart anyway. We've seen the talent yall nikkas got there, thing is no one outside of Detroit is going to go to Detroit to really fukk with yall like that. Especially when you got bullshyt like this going on. No Fly Zone for rappers who don't want to get extorted, but like homies said earlier in the thread, there aren't any No Fly Zones for the people thats really fukking up your city

But nikkas shouldn't be that stupid or naive to believe Detroit doesn't have talented artists there (singers, rappers, producers, etc). But like I also said earlier in the thread, those artists usually have to leave Detroit to get shine

So if nikkas know we got talent why nikkas from here aint getting put on then? And breh yall acting like the "No Fly Zone" happens everytime an artists comes, shyt happens every blue moon, most nikkas come here and show respect, nikkas still come here, you have your Ross,2Chainz,Trick Daddy's, etc that try to get over and gotta get dealt with, but nikkas still come here.

People don't rock with Detroit period.

Status
Not open for further replies.