Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It was a perfectly fine answer. Ross has been talking mad shyt the last 5 years and whenever he's been tested he been running like the p*ssyboy he is.

I wouldn't have put myself in that position because I wouldn't try to be something im not and if I was I would've made sure that the people that made the facade real were paid off or shown respect or whatever the fukk they wanted. Now all Ross got is his stans desperately grasping at straws.

Its only so long fake thugs can pretend :youngsabo:

Earlier I made a statement that p*ssy nikkas get their ass beat. I asked for an example of Ross getting that work. I haven't seen any examples...

Does any one know of Ross getting neat down? I would gladly acknowledge that L.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
U still haven't told me what Kid Rock and the economic bullshyt you was talking about has to do with this:russ:
No problem...Let me explain the "bullshyt" I'm talking about then...

Trick Trick is on a mission to protect the city of Detroit from outsiders or vultures that want to use the city and its name to get money without "giving back"....From the outside looking in it seems like a noble cause on some real "G" sh1t right?

In 2008 Mitt Romney wrote an opt ed in the New York Times titled "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" and talked about action that would affect 1.5 million jobs

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/opinion/19romney.html?_r=0

In 2012 Kid Rock stood on stage with Mitt Romney in the state of Michigan and declared Mitt the man for Michigan and the U.S. and stated that Obama had let the country down.

So instead of declaring "No Fly Zones" on black rappers for acting like wrestlers and not "breaking bread"..How about mobilizing his "soldiers" to send a message to Kid Rock and the architects of this right wing agenda that he can no longer make money in a majority Black city while promoting policies that do REAL damage to the local economy?

Maybe because he's too busy collabing with him making cornball cac rap tunes that nobody listens to..

:lolbron:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The overall situation is silly. "Trick Trick" needs to grow up and actually work hard for his fellow artists and citizens. At least Rick Ross puts minimal effort in with his artists.

swerve

All Star
Daps
Earlier I made a statement that p*ssy nikkas get their ass beat. I asked for an example of Ross getting that work. I haven't seen any examples...

Does any one know of Ross getting neat down? I would gladly acknowledge that L.
He avoid confrontations and keeps running away

how is he supposed to get beat down? where were he when gunplay got that work? :youngsabo:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Every rapper in history came through Detroit and made money with no problems. It's obvious that it's some personal shyt that Big Bill got himself into and ran away from. Could easily have happened in any city. Good to see so many that's never laid a toe in Detroit saying what we "should" be focusing on. fukk off

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Trick Trick is on a mission to protect the city of Detroit from outsiders or vultures that want to use the city and its name to get money without "giving back"....From the outside looking in it seems like a noble cause on some real "G" sh1t right?

In 2008 Mitt Romney wrote an opt ed in the New York Times titled "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" and talked about action that would affect 1.5 million jobs

In 2012 Kid Rock stood on stage with Mitt Romney in the state of Michigan and declared Mitt the man for Michigan and the U.S. and stated that Obama had let the country down.

So instead of declaring "No Fly Zones" on black rappers for acting like wrestlers and not "breaking bread"..How about mobilizing his "soldiers" to send a message to Kid Rock and the architects of this right wing agenda that he can no longer make money in a majority Black city while promoting policies that do REAL damage to the local economy?

Maybe because he's too busy collabing with him making cornball cac rap tunes that nobody listens to..

All that is fine and dandy and true, but the thing is no one cares about Kid Rock, dude is the same person who wants a convicted crack kingpin(Richard Wershe AKA White Boy Rick) out of prison and even petitioned for him and went and spoke at his parole hearings for him to be released back onto the Detroit streets:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=fxM9dFHgU-LMoe8LSIXRhQ&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw

http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/6344/michigan_parole_board_s_crime_against_white_boy_rick

Kid Rock is an idiot
:mjlol:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
All that is fine and dandy and true, but the thing is no one cares about Kid Rock, dude is the same person who wants a convicted crack kingpin(Richard Wershe AKA White Boy Rick) out of prison and even petitioned for him and went and spoke at his parole hearings for him to be released back onto the Detroit streets:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=fxM9dFHgU-LMoe8LSIXRhQ&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw

http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/6344/michigan_parole_board_s_crime_against_white_boy_rick

Kid Rock is an idiot
:mjlol:
I see...

Look I'm not against Trick Tricks tactics...It's inspiring to see any Black man that can have power and influence to mobilize us for a cause.. I would just rather he use his resources in a wiser and more productive way..

If Rozay would have gotten his brains blown this weekend it wouldn't make one Black persons life better in the city of Detroit this morning... It's cool to laugh and joke (some of the gifs have me rollin honestly) but at the end of the day this is all straight up foolishness and nothing to take pride or glee in...

I know white boys aint gonna care.. They love to see us n1ggas destroy each other for their amusement..But some of these Black dudes (especially ones of a certain age) need to be smarter and look at the big picture..

:manny:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

:whew:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why does this thread have so many posts? :why:
Because every 5-10 pages someone asks the same question or makes an awful argument of "Trick Trick" or "Rick Ross." There's a lot of circle-jerking, and a lot of c00nery. It also keeps jumping off subject to rappers getting beat up in general.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these musty dirty degenerates cant even keep the water on and they worried bout ross. i swear y'all priorities are all fukked up. :dead:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I see...

Look I'm not against Trick Tricks tactics...It's inspiring to see any Black man that can have power and influence to mobilize us for a cause.. I would just rather he use his resources in a wiser and more productive way..

If Rozay would have gotten his brains blown this weekend it wouldn't make one Black persons life better in the city of Detroit this morning... It's cool to laugh and joke (some of the gifs have me rollin honestly) but at the end of the day this is all straight up foolishness and nothing to take pride or glee in...

I know white boys aint gonna care.. They love to see us n1ggas destroy each other for their amusement..But some of these Black dudes (especially ones of a certain age) need to be smarter and look at the big picture..

:manny:

If anything the whole situation shows how cowardly a lot of black people are now. People are caping for fukking Justin Bieber of all people but people get all bold for someone like a Rick Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.