Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
No problem...Let me explain the "bullshyt" I'm talking about then...

Trick Trick is on a mission to protect the city of Detroit from outsiders or vultures that want to use the city and its name to get money without "giving back"....From the outside looking in it seems like a noble cause on some real "G" sh1t right?

In 2008 Mitt Romney wrote an opt ed in the New York Times titled "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" and talked about action that would affect 1.5 million jobs

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/opinion/19romney.html?_r=0

In 2012 Kid Rock stood on stage with Mitt Romney in the state of Michigan and declared Mitt the man for Michigan and the U.S. and stated that Obama had let the country down.

So instead of declaring "No Fly Zones" on black rappers for acting like wrestlers and not "breaking bread"..How about mobilizing his "soldiers" to send a message to Kid Rock and the architects of this right wing agenda that he can no longer make money in a majority Black city while promoting policies that do REAL damage to the local economy?

Maybe because he's too busy collabing with him making cornball cac rap tunes that nobody listens to..

:lolbron:

Not that I give a fukk about kid rock but if you gonna tell the story tell all of it. In 2008 when Romney was saying that shyt kid rock was a campaigning for Obama.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Not true. When i left in 2009, numerous schools were literally abandoned by the community and eventually shut down. Kwame Kilpatrick was busy throwing parties and looting the treasury and yet Trick Trick and his goons were no where to be found.

It's this nikka mentality thats killing detroit right now. nikkas need to realize who their real enemy is, and its NOT rick ross.
So you been outta michigan for 5 years and probably wasn't even in detroit before that and you gonna tell me what's going on with all the new schools that have been constructed and opened. :mjlol:

Enrollment was dwindling so closing schools made sense. They consolidated students, and some of those schools was reopened and like 5-10 brand new schools have been built.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol nikkas on detroit don't give a fukk about no eminem

LMAO, thats why I didnt even respong to that post, nikkas in Detroit got more respect for the street rappers than damn Eminem, but out of towners just talk like they know it all about Detroit, but dont know a damn thing

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
LMAO, thats why I didnt even respong to that post, nikkas in Detroit got more respect for the street rappers than damn Eminem, but out of towners just talk like they know it all about Detroit, but dont know a damn thing
First thing they do is mention 8 mile:dead:

Lol at riding around listening to a eminem album

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
If anything the whole situation shows how cowardly a lot of black people are now. People are caping for fukking Justin Bieber of all people but people get all bold for someone like a Rick Ross.
Yeah there is always a caviat thrown in when a white guy is out of pocket...

"Bu.bu..but he was really young" Justin Bieber

"Bu..bu..but he was really old" Donald Sterling

"Bu..but..but n1ggas dont even care about him" Kid Rock

Bu.but..but he's signed a lot of local rappers" Eminem

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

these so called hood nikkas really have invisible barriers when it comes to white folks.

iunno if its something long stemming from slavery, but you rarely see hood cats barking on cacs

Last edited:

ls773

Pro
Daps
So now trick trick should be at home reading mitt romney op-ed's then holding detroit acquaintances responsible for them?

"look trick trick for someone that cares about detroit so much you sure are ignorant about the complexities of the auto bailout, stop this silly no fly zone shyt and go audit kwame kilpatrick, the numbers aren't adding up" -the coli if it existed in 2009

Come on. If someone has a problem with it go stop him?If not lets just all laugh at ross.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

How many black people did all those people you mention talk about killing? :sas1:

How many black people does Ross talk about killing? :sas2:

Trick is just stopping someone from spreading more hate and violence in a city like Detroit.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
First thing they do is mention 8 mile:dead:

Lol at riding around listening to a eminem album

Lol they be like I heard 8 mile is wild:mjlol:

I be like naw fam, 8mile seperates the hood from the burbs, take ya ass to brightmoore,fenkell,schoolcraft,northend,anywhere on the eastside etc, if you wanna see some wild shyt in Detroit :lolbron:

Man nikkas rather bump a team eastside Cd than listen to EM:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.