Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yall Ross stans won man, Ross is the topic, and he hasn't been talked about the last 6 pages :mjlol: I swear if I ever get into some legal trouble Im hiring all you Ross Stans, yall nikkas is great:mjlol:
If they stans, then what are you because you sure enough have more posts in this hoe than anybody. :usure:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Every time a Detroit thread pops up

1) it does numbers.
2) out of towners come in with bs about what they think the city is about ( News watchers)
3) these same outsiders have the answers, but will not step foot in Detroit and put plan to purpose due to being scared, fraudulent, blowing smoke, just trying to sound smart, or all of the above.
4) Topic always turns into how shytty the city is and how no ones cares about it, Detroit should fall off of the map and etc.
5) Guaranteed to see the exact same thing in the next Detroit thread. A city that gets no attention sure does get a lot of attention.:whew:
:manny:

All attention aint good attention

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And who fault is it that y'all ain't poppin? :comeon:that nikka is lookin for handouts and that's some lame shyt. What kind of bullshyt is it to wana "make" somebody sign you :mindblown: y'all nikkaz don't wana take responsibility for not gettin your own buzz and creating your own sound.

Bay Area rappers got it poppin on our own and didn't rely on outsiders to validate us. nikkaz went out and got it poppin and got on our grind.

If trick trick put the same energy into uniting artist from the d and making good music as he does tryna robother rappers, maybe y'all nikkaz would have shyt poppin. Trick lookin for handouts is lame.

Dbc is signed to one of the hottest nikkaz in the game (Jeezy) what's their excuse? Big sean got it poppin and made moves with Kanye. So don't give me that bullshyt excuse. Y'all nikkaz have one of the most condensed populations of black people in the us and y'all can't create a buzz around y'all city and y'all nikkaz wana blame everybody else, fukk outta here :camby:

DBC is signed by a nikka who practically lives here seriously and Jeezy isn't one of the hottest in the game let's just keep it real,I just said I didn't agree with what Trick Trick does, so these paragraphs you typing Irrelevant, but what I don't agree with is yall taking up for Ross and him knowing the rules about coming here and he tried to break em and got exposed, how is that anyone else's fault but Ross?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
NO ROSS TAKING ANOTHER MAN WHOLE LIFE NAME AND EXISTENCE AND CLAIMING TO HAVE A CHOPPER IN THE CAR 1000 GOONS IN EVERY CITY NOREGA OWING HIM 100 FAVORS SEELIN A 100 KILOS OF COCAINE AND GETTING TESTED BY A REAL PERSON AND BACKING DOWN YET AGAIN IS A REAL L yall always wanna find a way to to switch shyt up when it come to rick ross damn just hold this L SPIN AROUND AND HAVE FUN ON IT SUCKA

And you really believed Ross when he said all that? :pachaha:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Actually schools are being built and opened over the last few years. :sas1:

But continue to talk outta ya ass:sas2:

Not true. When i left in 2009, numerous schools were literally abandoned by the community and eventually shut down. Kwame Kilpatrick was busy throwing parties and looting the treasury and yet Trick Trick and his goons were no where to be found.

It's this nikka mentality thats killing detroit right now. nikkas need to realize who their real enemy is, and its NOT rick ross.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
DBC is signed by a nikka who practically lives here seriously and Jeezy isn't one of the hottest in the game let's just keep it real,I just said I didn't agree with what Trick Trick does, so these paragraphs you typing Irrelevant, but what I don't agree with is yall taking up for Ross and him knowing the rules about coming here and he tried to break em and got exposed, how is that anyone else's fault but Ross?

I'm not takin up for Ross, I'm saying that trick trick and trick supporters don't wana accept responsibility. And yes Jeezy is one of the hottest in the game and now that he is vp of Atlantic he really has a lot more pull in the game.

This "no fly" policy is total bullshyt . Real talk outside artist shouldn't even go to the D and just let y'all nikkaz "die out "

Let me ask you this, how come other regions don't have to adopt this "no fly zone" but they still get their regions poppin

Last edited:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
ross lookin at the coli comments lik
10336596_750228028349418_7231014795519604944_n.jpg

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not takin up for Ross, I'm saying that trick trick and truck supporters don't wana accept responsibility. And yes Jeezy is one of the hottest in the game and now that he is vp of Atlantic he really has a lot more pull in the game.

This "no fly" policy is total bullshyt . Real talk outside artist shouldn't even go to the D and just let y'all nikkaz "die out "

Let me ask you this, how come other regions don't have to adopt this "no fly zone" but they still get their regions poppin

Name me one artist from Detroit besides Eminem and Big Sean that has blown mainstream.......we already died out fam, nikkas dont fukk with Detroit artist, that why Trick is mad, just name me one, that blew mainstream besides the two Ive named.

Status
Not open for further replies.