Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
see, thats your inability to articulate something you know is stupid at the core :laugh:

there's absolutely NO benefits of running out successful acts out of your town, NONE. it just gives your entire city a black eye and lets other acts know to avoid you. good job :laugh:

Naw bruh, you just dont understand it's been 81 pages about the whole shyt and you still asking the same questions that's been asked a million times

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
Explain it then
let me throw a dictionary at yo head
tumblr_n7j8pyIVQv1td6y6ho1_500.gif

tumblr_n7j8pyIVQv1td6y6ho2_500.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall Ross stans won man, Ross is the topic, and he hasn't been talked about the last 6 pages :mjlol: I swear if I ever get into some legal trouble Im hiring all you Ross Stans, yall nikkas is great:mjlol:

im not a ross stan :umad: i'd be saying the same thing about any other rapper

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
this shyt is wack period Detroit wack for allowing it and the posters in here defending it are wack shyt is dumb as hell. If he don't give us any money he can't perform for PAYING customers who came to see him perform. So did Trick or any of these other goons give money back to people who PAID to see this man perform. nikkas will revolt over the dumbest shyt but get extorted every day by the city that they live in. #nikkaZ :beli:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw bruh, you just dont understand it's been 81 pages about the whole shyt and you still asking the same questions that's been asked a million times

heres what i understand, broke nikkas feel like they're entitled to ross hard earned money cus of something he said in some lyrics. now these dusty nikkas sitting there with their hands out, huffin and puffin, wantin ross to help put them on. :laugh: GREAT PLAN

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if u knew wat it was den why would u ask me

i know not to talk to u no more

you're the one saying we dont know what extortion. clearly you didn't know what it meant.

oh, and posting gifs = "i'm too dumb to respond"

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
heres what i understand, broke nikkas feel like they're entitled to ross hard earned money cus of something he said in some lyrics. now these dusty nikkas sitting there with their hands out, huffin and puffin, wantin ross to help put them on. :laugh: GREAT PLAN

Trick just feel Detroit artists get no love, which they don't, and so he said it's a no fly zone, so if you not coming here to break bread, help an artists out or the city out, don't expect to leave here in one piece, or perform here period, now with that being said and Ross knowing this, him trying to be the thug that he wants to be so bad, decided to come here and he got embarrassed, he chose to come here, nikkas know what the rules here are, you right Ross didn't have to come here, but he did. WHY? Because Ross really thinks he an OG and is good in any hood and that aint the case.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trick just feel Detroit artists get no love, which they don't, and so he said it's a no fly zone, so if you not coming here to break bread, help an artists out or the city out, don't expect to leave here in one piece, or perform here period, now with that being said and Ross knowing this, him trying to be the thug that he wants to be so bad, decided to come here and he got embarrassed, he chose to come here, nikkas know what the rules here are, you right Ross didn't have to come here, but he did. WHY? Because Ross really thinks he an OG and is good in any hood and that aint the case.
okay, last question and i'm done. do you believe that this is a productive plan that will help put Detroit on?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
okay, last question and i'm done. do you believe that this is a productive plan that will help put Detroit on?

No, I never agreed with what Trick Trick does, but if you know the rules and you still come here and try to break em how ima be mad at trick trick, and you didn't abide by the rules?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not really, it's hard to understand if you not from here.

Trick looking at it like don't nobody sign none of our artists, the city flat broke, and then nikkas just coming in making money then leaving and not giving nothing back, fukk that, you gone pay up, that's how he looking at it.

Seriously outside of Eminem,D-12,Royce Da 5-9 and Doughboyz Cashout who got a little buzz worldwide, who else have you heard come up out of Detroit for rap? Trick tired of nikkas here getting overlooked, and that's why he started the no fly zone shyt.

And who fault is it that y'all ain't poppin? :comeon:that nikka is lookin for handouts and that's some lame shyt. What kind of bullshyt is it to wana "make" somebody sign you :mindblown: y'all nikkaz don't wana take responsibility for not gettin your own buzz and creating your own sound.

Bay Area rappers got it poppin on our own and didn't rely on outsiders to validate us. nikkaz went out and got it poppin and got on our grind.

If trick trick put the same energy into uniting artist from the d and making good music as he does tryna robother rappers, maybe y'all nikkaz would have shyt poppin. Trick lookin for handouts is lame.

Dbc is signed to one of the hottest nikkaz in the game (Jeezy) what's their excuse? Big sean got it poppin and made moves with Kanye. So don't give me that bullshyt excuse. Y'all nikkaz have one of the most condensed populations of black people in the us and y'all can't create a buzz around y'all city and y'all nikkaz wana blame everybody else, fukk outta here :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.