Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
"Ye suh. Eminem is a good boss suh. He so good to us Detroit n1ggas suh. Who cares if he degrades our women? He's so kind and generous to us po negroes...I bet not hear nobody talkin bad about massa Marshall...He good white folk"

:troll:
read my posts, i shyt on em regularly for that shyt he pulled. Em dont even get spins on Detroit radio:camby:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
this thread like the radio
nikkaz keep askin the same questions over and over every 3 hours

tumblr_mya2sl9vEP1s3x7u7o3_400.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dumb fukks is from out of town, we can't explain something yall wont ever understand
see, thats your inability to articulate something you know is stupid at the core :laugh:

there's absolutely NO benefits of running successful acts out of your town, NONE. it just gives your entire city a black eye and lets other acts know to avoid you. good job :laugh:

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall Ross stans won man, Ross is the topic, and he hasn't been talked about the last 6 pages :mjlol: I swear if I ever get into some legal trouble Im hiring all you Ross Stans, yall nikkas is great:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I'm trying to figure out what fake ass Ross who is falling off can do for a D artist that the top selling rapper in history cant.
they need someone bigger to hold their hands

so instead of getting noticed by talent and making good songs, they're gonna try to FORCE big named rappers to do songs with them for free :mjlol: dumbass nikkas always doing business backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.