Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
So basically, it's this nikka Trick has to get a cut of everything that goes down
to "feed the streets" :heh:
:manny: whatever. If D nikkas elect that nikka to be their king, that on them.
But how you can get mad at a nikka saying get out my shyt Trick
If i throw some stacks on some strippers later that night, that's on me
Do this nikka ever leave Detroit? :heh:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Funny thing anyone who thinks that was some crab shyt is being labeled a Ross stan. Thing is I don't fukk with Ross musically at all and never purchased an album of his. But that no fly zone bullshyt is corny and some self destructive shyt. Same when Alley Boy tried to do it in Atlanta, shyt was wack. When 40 glocc was doing it in L.A. it was wack too. We think we are our own worst enemy which blinds us to what the real enemies are.
exactly. everybody aint capin for William. like having a rawse agenda is something worth fighting for.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
now answer this question:
if you read the thread you would have seen the explanation on what the No Fly Zone is about

I bet if ross woulda reached out to one of the many up and coming artists in Detroit, he would have performed.

Its not just extortion its about breaking bread.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you read the thread you would have seen the explanation on what the No Fly Zone is about

I bet if ross woulda reached out to one of the many up and coming artists in Detroit, he would have performed.

i aint reaing this whole thread :childplease: whats the difference between extortion and being forced to "break bread" ?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

So Ross is supposed to sign one of them nikkas? Why? Why don't Eminem do it. You see who he decided to make rich.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

So this guy gets a pass from Trick Trick because he's "Detroit Bred"? But a fat Black rapper acting like a wrestler needs to be made an example of to bring back the economic prosperity of the region?
:patrice:

Eminem says he "aint with that n1gga shyt" and "Black women are bytches" and gets Black "gangsters" of the city to :cape: for him..

:mjpls:

You're right.. I don't "understand how Detroit gets down"

Tell us more

:troll:

What does Kid Rock and economic prosperity have to do with this?:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
doing a track = signing an artist now?:dahell:
and Em put on mad nikkas from Detroit

so these nikkas doing all this huffin and puffing for a track? why the fukk :mjlol: i'd just let them nikkas continue to black ball themselves for being stupid. you want a verse, cut a check, beggin ass nikka

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
doing a track = signing an artist now?:dahell:
and Em put on mad nikkas from Detroit
"Ye suh. Eminem is a good boss suh. He so good to us Detroit n1ggas suh. Who cares if he degrades our women? He's so kind and generous to us po negroes...I bet not hear nobody talkin bad about massa Marshall...He good white folk"

:troll:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. nikkas are extremely simple in detroit. Look at the nonsense they will "mobilize" for, yet schools are being closed faster than anything and nobody gives a fukk.

nikka's priorities are fukked up i swear.
Actually schools are being built and opened over the last few years. :sas1:

But continue to talk outta ya ass:sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.