Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
People romanticize Pac's gangsta forgetting that he was "disciplined" in 1994. Anyway, Pac was just more than Thug Life or whatever...
Some people may but I think most fans remember that incident as it was a major moment influencing his final 2 years.

nikkas don't remember Pac getting robbed and shot the first time now :dead:

- the coli

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
p*ssy fat fucc boiii LOOOL...

i knew that nikka was a runner ever since he started losing that weight, he been preping for that usain bolt lifestlye cause he knows HE AINT ABOUT THAT LYFE..

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
is ross disappeared tomorrow, the industry would still be owned and controlled by jews. most of the artist would STILL lie about their life. and the so called "real nikkas" would still make the shyttiest music.

I agree, and I finally see your point.

But to me this hip hop shyt still means something. Whether it be unity in the face of oppression, or knowledge of self and my communtiy.. I just can't stand with frauds.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
2j0mq0i.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOO... BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fukk ROSS

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I c/s one because he's actually bout the shyt he talks about, I don't understand what's so hard to get. It was gangsta rappers that was embellishing truths for years but none of them acted like this guy ross. So why is it a shock to yall that some of us find this shyt hilarious?

And like dude said, yall gettin into your whole civilized responsible adult shyt now. Yeah the things you bring up are important but the topic at hand isn't those things. It's about rick ross and his fakin, can you just admit that ross brings this shyt on himself? Just stop all the righteousness and kumbayaa bullshyt when talkin about this clown. Yall nikkaz act like ross on Talib Kweli shyt or something. The man believes he's a real live gangsta nikka and drug boss and keeps up an act 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks in a 365 day year. All the other rappers you bring up is straight false equivalency cuz none of them take it to the extent that ross does. Period.

Yall concerned with yall so-called "good music" to see the point tho, yall got it. I had my fill of laughing at this nikka gettin hemmed up again. :pachaha:
So now it's not about entertainment? Dudes are to live their lyrics, if that is your stand, then you are also to blame for encouraging a self distructive mentality. Not just the radio or rappers

Ross could believe he's a super hero, but I'm not going to shoot him to prove him wrong. All while
-ignoring the guy who thinks he's the world best MMA fighter
-ignoring the guy who thinks he's the best marksman
-ignoring the record exec contributions to ignoring Detroit
In otherwords, stop cherry picking fake outrage and actions to feed your ego. Trick Trick is doing it for self promotion

It's not about concern for good music.I'm not a Ross fan. It's about being consistent in your stance regarding violence in the black community
-If Ross hasn't called you out directly, then don't fawk with him, crew, or his music

100 muddafawkas came to prove a point towards an entertainer, while those same nikkas are being directly setup to fail with the real estate re-zoning that is taking place. But have they attempted to prove a point towards those politicians or opportunist

10:31

Superstar
Daps
exactly how i feel

you'll notice a large chunk of these dudes hating ross for NOT being a black klansmen are g-unit stans

I'm not in a position to now but please post the actual pic from the link if you can

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree, and I finally see your point.

But to me this hip hop shyt still means something. Whether it be unity in the face of oppression, or knowledge of self and my communtiy.. I just can't stand with frauds.
guess i'm too jaded to care cus all of these dudes are frauds to me. even the so called real nikkas like "trick trick" are weak nikkas in my eyes. so quick to want to do harm to another black man but scared to death of a cac, fukk em

swerve

All Star
Daps

:beli: Those hundred million will create job opportunities
You think the collapse of the housing market caused the current situation in Detroit? If I say Asia and the 70s what do you say then? housing market shut your ignorant ass the hell up

Ross is a fukking clown and he deserve this shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.