Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
It honestly blows my mind so many nikkas :cape: for ross... :wtf:

I wish pac was here.. I've never in my life wished harm on a rapper, except for Rick ROSS. The energy you put out into the universe comes back to you. That fat fukker is one of the biggest frauds in hip hop history.. And I say that as a nikka that hates correctional officers.

But at the end of the day I guarantee... None of you bytch azz nikkaz caping for ross know what it's like to be on the other side of those bars. :pacspit:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I wish pac was here.. I've never in my life wished harm on a rapper, except for Rick ROSS. The energy you put out into the universe comes back to you. That fat fukker is one of the biggest frauds in hip hop history.. And I say that as a nikka that hates correctional officers.

But at the end of the day I guarantee... None of you bytch azz nikkaz caping for ross know what it's like to be on the other side of those bars. :pacspit:
So what energy is TrickTrick putting out that's extorting nikkas that actually WANT to go to Detroit and put on a show?

Like I said earlier in the thread, and some nikka was trying to say it's about "respect". Nah nikka, it was about money. Trying to take money you didn't earn and Ross said nah. Ross took an L, so did Detroit fans that paid their money to see a show. And fans, citizens will keep taking L's because who the fukk is gonna want to go there now?

And if all that negative energy Ross puts out to the universe is coming around, I wonder what's going to happen to Trick Trick

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So what energy is TrickTrick putting out that's extorting nikkas that actually WANT to go to Detroit and put on a show?

Like I said earlier in the thread, and some nikka was trying to say it's about "respect". Nah nikka, it was about money. Trying to take money you didn't earn and Ross said nah. Ross took an L, so did Detroit fans that paid their money to see a show. And fans, citizens will keep taking L's because who the fukk is gonna want to go there now?

And if all that negative energy Ross puts out to the universe is coming around, I wonder what's going to happen to Trick Trick

This isn't about money. It's about sharks smelling blood. 9 times outta 10 I would agree with you.. But I think this is more than Trick extorting EVERY RAPPER, that comes to the 'D (which isnt the case)... This is about a fraud that used to close cell doors getting that sweet karma.

I hate rawse just as much as anyone, but i'll admit he makes good music. but nikkas that can't separate entertainment from reality need to be checked.

I mean, this isn't the first time this has happened to Frause... You must've forgot about them checks he cut :heh:

So Trick has to answer for his own karma at the end of the day. But sometimes God uses knives to carve our reality.

:salute: to all the real nikkaz in the D, and all my homiez in the MI

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
He rolled up to a gate,it was closed with a 100 angry dudes out there.. So he turned around left.. That was Smart. It would be different if they had footage of him running or Trick Trick mushing him,but this story is exaggerated..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I wish pac was here..

the same shyt y'all call ross out on could be applied to 2pac. if pac were around today, dudes would be talking bout how he was a ballerina, fake thug, got raped in the ass, etc etc

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
the same shyt y'all call ross out on could be applied to 2pac. if pac were around today, dudes would be talking bout how he was a ballerina, fake thug, got raped in the ass, etc etc

:duck:

Rozay was a cop.

Pac shot 2 cops.

Facts

Funny how people wanna try shyt on Pac a nikka as real as they come yet cape for the real life Gusto.

This is getting disgusting.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:duck:

Rozay was a cop.

Pac shot 2 cops.

Facts

Funny how people wanna try shyt on Pac a nikka as real as they come yet cape for the real life Gusto.

This is getting disgusting.

i understand what pac did, i've mentioned that several times in threads calling pac a fraud. my point is pac wasn't a gangster or thug, this is out of pacs own mouth.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Naw breh, pac died over the shyt he did.. no matter how dumb it was at least he stood for something, and kicked a conscious message to the community.. Comparing pac to ross honestly makes me realize how far hip hop has fallen.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw breh, pac died over the shyt he did.. no matter how dumb it was at least he stood for something, and kicked a conscious message to the community.. Comparing pac to ross honestly makes me realize how far hip hop has fallen.
you're the one who brought 2pac into the conversation :wtf:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
i understand what pac did, i've mentioned that several times in threads calling pac a fraud. my point is pac wasn't a gangster or thug, this is out of pacs own mouth.
Yet he handled himself 1000% realer times than Rick Ross who would never do that

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet he handled himself 1000% realer times than Rick Ross who would never do that

to be fair, no other rapper has did it. but is that what it would take to earn your retarded street cred/respect

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
to be fair, no other rapper has did it. but is that what it would take to earn your retarded street cred/respect
but Pac's the fraud? :pachaha:

Ross could never earn my respect now as I'm sure is the case with many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.