Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

swerve

All Star
Daps
like i said, the point went over your head.

and if its not about money, why do they want money?
What the fukk? :what:the fukk you talking about? the point is simple as fukk
I don't know if they wanted money from Ross, but with all other rappers its a matter of respect. They are the gatekeepers and if you wanna come in you gotta show respect.

And I have no problem with them extorting Ross because he's is the definition of fake rapper mc gusto

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk? :what:the fukk you talking about? the point is simple as fukk
I don't know if they wanted money from Ross, but with all other rappers its a matter of respect. They are the gatekeepers and if you wanna come in you gotta show respect.

gate keepers yet you dont own any of the property or businesses :mjlol: goddamn you nikkas sound so stupid.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Typical nikka bullshyt. Country artists don't get "ran out of" cities, only crab in a barrel ass rappers and wanna be rappers do this to their culture.

Funny thing is Ross will be back with Eminem backing him, watch. He's no fool. He's going to touch that stage and stunt 1000X harder to protect his image.
fukk is you talking about? :dahell:

Trick got em cac ass under his thumb too :youngsabo:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At the end of the day I'm still gonna listen to Ross music if I think its hot regardless if he took a L or whatever. Like I said earlier if he took a L he took a L

Yall nikkas writing 7 page papers, a nikka done made a checklist, spreadsheet and power point, shyt is not that serious.

I will say this shyt though, all that Ross never break character shyt aint true, I done seen plenty of normal interviews with this nikka. Most of that nikka interviews all he say is look at the scoreboard we winnin blah blah blah , then he will say some shyt bout food or whatever, Sometimes he say some wild shyt but most rappers do. Most of the interviews just be funny.

And why did jeezy squash the beef and never press up on Ross? Ross got a crib in atlanta right. Ross clearly disrespected him and his dead homie.

According to Ross, GANGSTA's move in silence that's why he don't always talk crazy in them interview's lmao yall lacking real bad when it come to Ross, this nikka really think he a OG and he stay in that character 24/7:mjlol:

swerve

All Star
Daps
all of a sudden @marcuz disappeared road runner style too :russ:

never have the saying "like rapper, like stan" been more true :russ::lolbron::mjlol:
:sas2:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
billbored.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Ross is a super gangsta. Noreaga, the real noreaga, owe him a thousand favors? what happened to going to war in every city in America?

so you agree with him being fake as hell?

i call it common sense. detroit isn't worth getting your shoes scuffed over

dreskii

Pro
Daps
Don't nobody give a damn about Detroit or it's local rappers...only good think in Detroit is Andre Drummond.

Y'all gone tax rick Ross but I bet Icp, kid rock, iggy Azelia, Bruno Mars, eminem, macklemore can preform there and not pay shyt or put any local dudes on.

i know what you meant with this response but I have to call you out because Eminem is from Detroit.. put on his entire clique from Detroit and even has a song called welcome to detroit featuring ... none other than trick trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.