Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was just a random thought. Really I miss the atmosphere that would not permit a fraud like Ross to exist.

You're an intelligent cat that I've seen kick some real shyt on here before.. What exactly are you getting at?
frauds existed before pac, during pac and after pac. i'm trying to figure out the same thing from you guys to be honest.

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
i understand what pac did, i've mentioned that several times in threads calling pac a fraud. my point is pac wasn't a gangster or thug, this is out of pacs own mouth.
Personally I don't rock with Ross too heavy but SMH, let these nikkas be glad that nikkas are still doing the same typical nikka shyt in 2014. Its like the fukking Twilight zone or something. We don't know the REAL details and besides why would anybody go up against these dudes in their own city when you could just move to the next city and continue get that tour money. No he gotta be a "REAL" nikka and start a fukking war and stop his tour money? Persona aside he's a Rapper people, realistically this will do nothing to his image. Many of your favorite rappers have had problems with the locals acting a damn fool. Big, Wu Tang (had problems in bmore too.smh) shyt look at Schoolboy Q recently getting bucked at. Anybody can walk that tightrope to try to make a name for himself. Especially since Trick Trick and his ppl are so involved in everything in the D, I'm sure Ross could smell a set up with the Venue... Be "gangsta" or be smart. Some nikkas play checkers, some play chess but most nikkas don't understand a good poker face. Go head and Marinate on that for a min.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but Pac's the fraud? :pachaha:

Ross could never earn my respect now as I'm sure is the case with many others.

i didn't call pac a fraud. you're stanning so hard, your reading comprehension is getting fukked up. i'm saying if pac were around today, people would bring up his past as well. regardless of what y'all want to admit to, pac only got buck the last 4 yrs of his life.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
i didn't call pac a fraud. you're stanning so hard, your reading comprehension is getting fukked up..

i understand what pac did, i've mentioned that several times in threads calling pac a fraud. my point is pac wasn't a gangster or thug, this is out of pacs own mouth.

Explain that breh my stan vision goggles are making things a little foggy

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Rick Ross is going to keep feeding his family and keep getting money. It's funny to even imagine a bunch of grown ass men even getting into this type of shyt.

Black people be taking unnecessary L's man smh.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
It only targets rappers because Trick Trick is a rapper.

:what: at people talking about "why don't he pull that shyt on state senators and the city council and Jewish record execs?" like the guy is some kind of super hero. He targets people on his level....or people that are supposed to be on his level. It's not hard to understand.

Fred.
Focus on exposing entertainers with 100 dudes, who haven't said anything about you, to prove you're tough, while ignoring jewish record execs who are snaking you brehs

He only target rappers, thus it all about his ego. He don't target those that actually doing dirty to him or his folks

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

When is the last time you've seen any true OG admit to being a gangster or a thug?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Explain that breh my stan vision goggles are making things a little foggy
like i said, your stanning so hard you cant read properly. let me try to break it down slowly for you.

me defending 2pac in threads calling pac a fraud (ex: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/2438302/ )

is not the same as me (marcuz) calling 2pac a fraud.

do you get it yet?

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
i didn't call pac a fraud. you're stanning so hard, your reading comprehension is getting fukked up. i'm saying if pac were around today, people would bring up his past as well. regardless of what y'all want to admit to, pac only got buck the last 4 yrs of his life.
People romanticize Pac's gangsta forgetting that he was "disciplined" in 1994. Anyway, Pac was just more than Thug Life or whatever...

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
like i said, your stanning so hard you cant read properly. let me try to break it down slowly for you.

me defending 2pac in threads calling pac a fraud (ex: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/2438302/ )

is not the same as me (marcuz) calling 2pac a fraud.

do you get it yet?
my bad I did read it wrong. I'm not ashamed of stanning Pac though, we got 50, Ross and Trick Trick stans in here:pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Frauds have existed, but it used to be hip hop to call them out. If Ross had never been a CO I wouldn't have anything to say about this situation.
if ross disappeared tomorrow, the industry would still be owned and controlled by jews. most of the artist would STILL lie about their life. and the so called "real nikkas" would still make the shyttiest music.

Last edited:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what energy is TrickTrick putting out that's extorting nikkas that actually WANT to go to Detroit and put on a show?

Like I said earlier in the thread, and some nikka was trying to say it's about "respect". Nah nikka, it was about money. Trying to take money you didn't earn and Ross said nah. Ross took an L, so did Detroit fans that paid their money to see a show. And fans, citizens will keep taking L's because who the fukk is gonna want to go there now?

And if all that negative energy Ross puts out to the universe is coming around, I wonder what's going to happen to Trick Trick
THIS

And not to slander a whole city, but I don't want to go to Detroit for ANYTHING...
To be real if I'm Drake, Wayne, or any rapper with a buzz that's not from Detroit I might SKIP Detroit just to not even deal with Trick Trick...
Seriously man I'd rather do 2 shows in the same city than go to Detroit...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and who told y'all nikkas COs were friendly law biding citizens? im not trynna criminalize ross, cus i'm sure he was a good guy. but dudes talk about COs like dudes aint a bunch a goons themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.