Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Those hundred million will create job opportunities
You think the collapse of the housing market caused the current situation in Detroit? If I say Asia and the 70s what do you say then? housing market shut your ignorant ass the hell up

Ross is a fukking clown and he deserve this shyt

the auto industry leaving is what killed detroit, but his entire point went over your head.

end of the day, ross doesn't need to go to detroit. nikkas in detroit, much like chicago, will cannibalize eachother.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
fukk rick ross fukk trick trick. nobody gives a fuxk about ross not performing. detroits local rappers is the hottest nikkas in this city. we could care less if artist skip over detroit when on tour. till nikkas start signing detroit artist fukk the industry.

swerve

All Star
Daps
the auto industry leaving is what killed detroit, but his entire point went over your head.

end of the day, ross doesn't need to go to detroit. nikkas in detroit, much like chicago, will cannibalize eachother.
nah I got his point but it was invalid. The investment banks might have fukked shyt up with the housing market. But Ross aint nowhere near the same significance and he aint gonna bring any dollars in.

And this aint about money, this is about Ross being a 40 year old fukkboy who lives in his own delusional world. If he keep talking shyt sooner or later he must be willing to back it up

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah I got his point but it was invalid. The investment banks might have fukked shyt up with the housing market. But Ross aint nowhere near the same significance and he aint gonna bring any dollars in.

And this aint about money, this is about Ross being a 40 year old fukkboy who lives in his own delusional world. If he keep talking shyt sooner or later he must be willing to back it up

like i said, the point went over your head.

and if its not about money, why do they want money?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
best defense against what? :what:

Against this halfway-thug nikka getting backed down yet again.

It's really fukking simple actually. Stop talking about and claiming that life, if you're not about that life. Have you heard the content of Ricky's raps? You would think the nikka would be ready to pull out the burner at the drop of a dime :ohhh:

Oh that's not his real life? :yeshrug: Is it all entertainment? :mjlol:

Ne-Yo isn't paying to perform in Detroit for a reason. Because he stays in his fukking lane. Maybe Ricky Rose Ross should start singing about missing bytches and breakups and shyt? Then the nikkas who are about that life will leave him the fukk alone.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk rick ross fukk trick trick. nobody gives a fuxk about ross not performing. detroits local rappers is the hottest nikkas in this city. we could care less if artist skip over detroit when on tour. till nikkas start signing detroit artist fukk the industry.

Don't nobody give a damn about Detroit or it's local rappers...only good think in Detroit is Andre Drummond.

Y'all gone tax rick Ross but I bet Icp, kid rock, iggy Azelia, Bruno Mars, eminem, macklemore can preform there and not pay shyt or put any local dudes on.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Against this half-thug nikka getting backed down yet again.

It's really fukking simple actually. Stop talking about and claiming that life if you're not about that life. Ne-Yo isn't paying to perform in Detroit for a reason. Because he stays in his fukking lane. Maybe Ricky Rose Ross should start singing?

if detroits goal is to remain irrelevant by pushing away successful artist, they're going a good job. i could care less if ross got "backed down." i mean you nikkas are either idiots or just dumb. if a few hundred nikkas was waiting at a concert to do me harm, why the fukk would i show up? :what:

being rich and successful >> trynna prove something to dumb broke nikkas that hate you

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
but i love how this thraed is now about cam and the dips

peep the spin and deflection tactics of those that know they cant win the original argument:sas1:

Or how they tryna spin it by sayin Trick Trick can't get money from the arabs,chinese people, or step to people about schools closing here in Detroit:mjlol:

Anything for the Bawse/FRAUD RICK ROSS:

:mjpls:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if detroits goal is to remain irrelevant by pushing away successful artist, they're going a good job. i could care less if ross got "backed down." i mean you nikkas are either idiots or just dumb. if a few hundred nikkas was waiting at a concert to do me harm, why the fukk would i show up? :what:

being rich and successful >> trynna prove something to dumb broke nikkas that hate you

Exactly...how come it wasn't a no fly zone when Gibbs came thru? Oh wait because he wouldn't of got that much attention.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These dudes think the losers who showed up to scare Ross are the ones winning. Nope. D Town takes another L and nikkas don't wanna go there to perform. Too much fukkery. I have no clue how this is realistically a good look for Detroit

:why:Boosie came the VERY NEXT DAY and had 0 problems with Trick Trick and his crew, people still gonna come to Detroit and perform, thats what yall failing to realzie, lmao yall think Ross got that much clout to where nikkas aint gonna come because HE almost got extorted:mjlol:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Can somebody explain to me how Trick Trick got so much clout?
And what's the deal with Detroit?
Does every major rapper need the ok from Trick before they can preform?

Trick gave him a pass tho If I remember correctly.
Which further makes me :mindblown:
This nikka really that powerful to give a pass and NOBODY touches him?
yes Trick Trick does have that level of influence. :youngsabo:

Status
Not open for further replies.