Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:what:

Nobody in this thread promotes themselves as a drug lord/gangster kingpin. So what we would or wouldn't do is irrelevant.

This is the "responsible adult" shyt I was talking about. Ross gets chased out of town because he's a fraud, and people want to come in here and talk about buying property and the city counsel.

wtfDex_zps3fe87d60.gif

Fred.
bdiYIR0.png

These thread turns are hilarious. Ross really is Deeper Than Rap

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
bdiYIR0.png

These thread turns are hilarious. Ross really is Deeper Than Rap
fukk Rick Ross...but make a list a who trick trick put on at least so we know he dont just keep the money he collects for the D :lolbron: Name one rapper that 7 people heard that trick trick put on Bro

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
read a few pages of this shyt. but it seems like a crab barrel type shyt, but the one Detroit dude here kept saying it was about respect and spending money in the city...well dam what about all the people who do work there and live there and spend there who copped tickets to see artist? The money just chalked cuz the local numbers man what some cheese. KNEE GROW PLEASE!!!! and I mean to keep it 100 you think Ross wouldn't have hit the strip club and spent a few dollas supporting them single mothers with kids from the 100 nikkas trick trick had show up?..Ross would of at least spent some money on some food after the show i mean that bill alone would have added a percentage point to the economy.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
fukk Rick Ross...but make a list a who trick trick put on at least so we know he dont just keep the money he collects for the D :lolbron: Name one rapper that 7 people heard that trick trick put on Bro

:russ:

nikkas got a list of requirements that need to be met before they can hand Ross this L now

:camby:

kj614

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
:russ:

nikkas got a list of requirements that need to be met before they can hand Ross this L now

:camby:
nikka I said fukk Ross, but don't act this nikka being noble for detroit, he is taking advantage of those who are like cool...just look at royce in that video...:( I gotta go drive trick around or I can't got to the only arby's in town no more :(

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
nikka I said fukk Ross, but don't act this nikka being noble for detroit, he is taking advantage of those who are like cool...just look at royce in that video...:( I gotta go drive trick around or I can't got to the only arby's in town no more :(
You gonna quote me doing that :sas1:

If you wanna argue back and forth about Trick Trick that's fine but don't tag or quote me you fukkboi

Royce does look like a clown though and 90% of his verse was off topic.

Beng Beng

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bbbut all rappers spit ducktales... bytch when Ross said he had 1000 gangsters in every hood that was an INTERVIEW! Not a fukkin rap song

kj614

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
You gonna quote me doing that :sas1:

If you wanna argue back and forth about Trick Trick that's fine but don't tag or quote me you fukkboi

Royce does look like a clown though and 90% of his verse was off topic.
Whoa guy. I'm not your father

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The difference between ross and other rappers is he never drops the act. Every rapper exaggerates in songs but in real life, interviews they act like real people.

Ross never ever tells the truth. He always acts like he's the character he portrays. When he's going around talkin bout yes hes really bout that life you cant get mad that he gets g checked and exposed.

Ross stans mad delusional as usual.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Breh don't talk to me about real black man shyt in this case. Rick Ross raps about a criminal lifestyle that is nothing but detrimental to not only the black community but America as a whole. This idea that every black man needs to be chummy chummy with eachother to be successful is ridiculous and is just a generic responce for black men that have no clue how to move in the world on there own accord. You idolize white people to the point you put down our whole race because two grown men don't live up to your delusional standard of how white men act.

These are two men handling things the way they want to. Their actions have know consequence on me and my race at all. Just like the actions of Berber and Lohan have no consequence on the white race. Maybe you have been brainwashed to live your life through rappers but not all black men are as naive as you. Smh at you letting other people determine the amount of power you can have in your life. You need to stop bumping hiphop because it's obvious you don't have the self esteem to realize these rappers are going to live their life the way they want and their actions wont effect your life or relationship you have with the white people you try and impress.
Bruh.......Don't tell what I do or what I have been brainwashed to do. Obviously my words weren't meant for your kind. I was talking to my brothas and not nikkas.
"I idolize white people because I want all of us to TRY and be better"? :patrice: Okay you go it.

"Their actions have know consequence on me and my race at all". Oh they don't? Lol

Alright man, I'm not going to go back and forth with you or even resort to (what's easy to some black men) disrespect. Obviously our way of thinking is waaaaaaay off. I'm not changing your mind and you aren't changing mine. I'll just say I had my opinion and you had yours. Much success in the future and a abundance of blessings. :yeshrug:

I never knew of those things about myself. They way I allegedly think ... Appreciate it "bruh"

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:what:

What the fukk are you nikkas even debating over? A show you never were going to attend Ina city you don't live in involving nikkas you don't personally know?

:dahell:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
If anything...Trick should have contacted the promoter if he wanted money...

I understand ross and would do the exact same thing...what was he supposed to do? Get extorted..or get into it in someones home turf?

Status
Not open for further replies.