Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
idk

i think theres a deeper issue with ross tho...his bus got violated and vandalized and fukked the fukk up last time for a reason

and i heard meek and wale are good out there

and like i said the scarface's boosie's bg's ain t fukkin throwin bags of money at trick's feet theres a deeper respect factor goin on

at a minimum youre makin a phonce call to trick and apparently ross didnt even do that

so instead he gets no fly zoned cant step back into the d and perform again and lost out on his show money

Last edited:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
not sure if this has been posted but :dj2:

funny how in the intro of Trick Trick x Royce da 59 music video "No Fly Zone" the radio interviewer is talking about the same event where Rozay wasn't allowed to perform at :damn:

Yo that's a crooked I song, same beat and hook only his version is called "Shoulda Made A Phone Call" and is about 5 years old. That's random as hell.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so instead of letting ross perform and collect from those ticket sales,creating more clout for the club, promoters and vendors; they turn ross away because nikkas want free money? :mjlol:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so instead of letting ross perform and collect from those ticket sales,creating more clout for the club, promoters and vendors; they turn ross away because nikkas want free money? :mjlol:
It was at Summer Jam, not a club. Did you watch or read anything before commenting?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Man yall acting like Ross was about to generate MILLIONS of dollars to the city, chill all the way out, artists are still gonna come to the city, Boosie was here today, matta fact.

Ross aint stoppin shyt, nikka got exposed period point blank.
im just sayin.muffukkas paid for the tickets to see the nikka perform..and yalls "goons: fukked that up.. nikkas caint never have shyt!..:stopitslime:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Pretty much.Also Dont forget he's supposed to call trick trick when he get there.:russ:And somehow Ross is a p*ssy cause he told trick trick to kick rocks.This shyt is:mindblown:

Rozay said :pacspit:And left.Nikkas acting like Ross need Detroit.Those 100 goons went back home to the slums of Detroit while Ross back in his mansion posting Instagram pics:ld:.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Detroit is the shyttiest city in the US, that or St Louis.
BUT despite disgusting fakkit ass leeches like Trick Trick, if you talk that street shyt you better be prepared to walk that street shyt cause these street dudes are mostly airheads.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
ross takes thte Lfor not knowin how to deal with an actual gangster when he comes to his city because that psuedo gangster shyt got his head fukked up

ross takes the L for claimin he was in fear for his life over this shyt and got the hell out a dodge asap once again bein punked and never retaliating

ross takes the L for not performin and gettin the check he came out there for

ross takes the L for not recogninzin that therre certain cats in the underworld you just don't fool with if youre not on their level and that you give respect and keep it movin ...whken you wanna be on some gagnster shyt you deal with real gangster s pioint blank

RIP to this thread for me...no sens e in quotin me im done here..was fun tho

Last edited:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota

I feel monie love but whats the real solution to this? if all cities had this mentality a lot of rappers wouldn't eat. but this hurts promoters and people that work these venues. that's their job, their livelihood. everybody needs to eat.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family

I feel monie love but whats the real solution to this? if all cities had this mentality a lot of rappers wouldn't eat. but this hurts promoters and people that work these venues. that's their job, their livelihood. everybody needs to eat.

Plus she is from London England

Status
Not open for further replies.