Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

humble forever

All Star
Daps
XV5hGlx.png

:pacspit:

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
i can understand why some would see it that way..but i also see both sides of it tho
Bro, what you are missing is tho, he is not going to change anything. What he is doing is equivelant to the riots in L.A...he is mad and is tearing up his own shyt, his own hustle and all the bridges that other artist may want to use. the only thing that will be left in the D to invest in is sweetwater tavern.

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
I took a loss for reading as many pages of this as I did.

Whenever there's a thread about either 50 Cent or Rick Ross, for some reason, the same group of guys show up to post and circle jerk one another... especially the 50 stans.

Getting this worked up over your favorite rapper's rival has to be unhealthy.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Bro, what you are missing is tho, he is not going to change anything. What he is doing is equivelant to the riots in L.A...he is mad and is tearing up his own shyt, his own hustle and all the bridges that other artist may want to use. the only thing that will be left in the D to invest in is sweetwater tavern.

maybe so...but tis so many factors involved..detroit knows how fukked up it is and that can transform into a powerful sense of pride and neccessity for respect...thats why you see all those "detroit vs everybody" tees and hoodies etc..they want enormous amounts of respect and want rappers that eat off the fans there to give back and invest in some fashion...like it said you not gonna come to teh d and make a 100k off a show then bounce and not put money back into the pockets some how someway of those starvin out there...or at least make a phone call to the man that has so much clout and respect there

those types of things have been goin on since the jewish and italian mob/mafia's

theres plenty of other artisst that have no issue followin that protocol..scarface boosie bg list goes on and on

no fly zone was insituted to ensure that you are investin there by hiring promoting or workin with those that so desperatdly need that income in detroit

ross disrespect ed by thinkin he was above all that

if i had to guess:mjpls:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
idk whats so hard to understand aobut it...like i said the mafia was doin this 50 years ago and nobody had an issue with it or claimin "bu bu bub ubu bubbu" type shyt or sayin those impoverished italians and jews wante d handouts

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
idk whats so hard to understand aobut it...like i said the mafia was doin this 50 years ago and nobody had an issue with it or claimin "bu bu bub ubu bubbu" type shyt or sayin those impoverished italians and jews wante d handouts
Italians extorted any and everybody. Trick Trick extorting his own people only. And shyt wasn't cool when the mafia did it nor when Trick does it. Extortion is extortion. I salute ross for not cutting no check or bowing down to that nikka

Status
Not open for further replies.